Chapter 53: Cuddle bear kissed

NIALL'S POV-

The kiss was full of feelings. I was utterly and purely in bliss when her lips touched mine. It was like a volcano had bursted inside of me. This moment of bliss took me completely by surprise.

For a milli second, I was shocked and frozen to my place. But when I heard her whine into the kiss, I opened my mouth to kiss her back, hungrily might I add. She felt so fucking good right now. I moved my hands from my pockets to hold her waist steadily, because she was on her tip toes. I held her up a little to my level and kissed her harder.

I was damn aware of the few paps who were capturing it on the fucking camera but I had no care in the world, at that time. I didn't care if we'd be accused of extreme PDA. I didn't care if she'd regret it the next day.

The only thing I cared about was; her. Her eyes, her body, her moans, her everything.

She was moving her lips against mine in a kiss which were full of feelings. I cupped her head and moaned when she started to roam my mouth with her tongue. A low growl escaped my throat when I felt myself getting hot.

Hotter, down there.

Oh God.

So I did what I had to do. I broke the kiss and took her by surprise. She already started to have second thoughts; to which I didn't know what it were.

I glanced at her longer than necessary, reading her facial expression. But then I snapped out of it and back to the reality.
"Let's go inside." I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside.

When we were inside, the people in there had stopped dancing and group of people were having mini party at the bar and others were just talking and congratulating.

Much to my dismay, one of Far's friends dragged her away from me, so I made my way to the people at the bar, looking for Louis with a hazy mind.

I spotted Louis sitting with Taylor and Ed, so I made my way towards them. "Niall! My man!" Ed shouted. He was already freaking drunk.

I smiled at Ed and Taylor uneasily and cocked my head at Louis in such a manner which said Talk-to-me-cause-I-just-did-something. He nodded and we walked to a corner.

"You're drunk." I stated, he was reeking of sweat and beer.

"Nice catch, Sherlock." Louis rolled his eyes. "Now, what's the news? You guys nailed each other?"

I glared at him. "We just kissed."

"Woah, okay. No problem. So?" Louis dramatically said.

"So? So? Are you fucking kidding me right now? This is a big deal for me!"

"I know! Damn! I can't think straight right now, I'm drunk!" Louis said in his defence.

"No, it's something else. You speak even when you're drunk. What is it?" I smirked at him.

He sighed defeatedly. "I kissed someone else."

"Go on." I said.

"And right after that, Eleanor called, telling me that she misses me." He spoke, a sad expression on his face.

"Yeah? Which would you choose? The bimbo or Eleanor?" I said. "Who was it anyway?"

"It's some girl, anyway. I need to tell El about the kiss."

"Why the hell would you do that?!" I shrieked.

"She deserves to know!" Then Louis left.

Damn. He's whipped.