Chapter 49: What ifs

FARIHA'S POV -

My first instinct was to flinch away immediately. How the hell he ended up in my room? My glare towards Daniel turned icy and dark. "What are you doing here?"

"Relax, kitten. Just came to talk, that's all." He said slyly.

"Don't call me kitten." I barked.

"Hey hey, stop fighting you two. Far, are you okay? You sounded pretty hurt. It was like you were terrified." Ally spoke up.

"Nah, just a nightmare, horrible one." I shrugged. My thoughts went back to my dream, correction, nightmare. That was really horrible. Having two husbands and a boyfriend already and having them all in my home and two of them raping me? What about never? Oh god.

I guess it was just the thoughts I had been thinking last night. I was thinking about all three guys that had already confessed their feelings to me. One being the ex.

"Okay, I'll let you guys alone to talk." Ally stood up from the bed and left my room while giving an understanding look towards me.

I sighed audibly and Daniel looked at me. I shrugged subconsciously.

"Are you guys together now?" He asked bluntly.

"Who?" I raised my eyebrows, confused. Who was he talking about, Zac or Niall?

That's right, hell I was confused, so was my life.

It was confusedly fucked up.

"You and Horan." I frowned at his answer. How did he know we hung out?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Stop the act; you two are the main headline for celebrity gossip." Daniel rolled his eyes.

I made a face and rolled my eyes, too. "So what if we are?"

"Just wondering. What about Zac?"

"Are you here to inquire me, Daniel?"

"Just answer."

"What if I don't want to answer?"

"Then you get to deal with the actual Daniel."

"Aren't you Daniel right now? Or are you bipolar?" I was confused.

He leaned in a bit, eyes narrowing. "You know what I'm taking about."

"I- I really don't." I flinched at his tone of voice, it was slow, and harsh.

He sighed at my stupid attempt of a reply and closed his eyes while my eyebrows furrowed. Stepping back, he opened his eyes and I was actually surprised to see his eyes a natural shade of light brown. It was so soothing, calming, even.

"You are aware of my feelings towards you, Kitten. Yet you..." He trailed off.

"Yet me? I what?" I asked. "I what, Daniel?" When he stopped for several seconds.

"Yet you play with my feelings. Stop doing this, it hurts." He looked down.

I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't help but speak. "Oh, so now the big Daniel is hurting, wow. Big deal."

"Fariha..." He looked at me and that's when I saw hurt clouding his eyes. Woah.

"Are you... Are you really hurt? Like, you really like me? As in?" He sighed at my question. It was dumb of me to answer.

"I've told you, you even considered it. Yet you go over and kiss Zac like that." A scowl took over on both of our faces.

"First of all; you know how I feel about Niall. Secondly; I've told you that I do not carry any type of feelings towards you, thirdly; I never kissed Zac, we both were into it. And it happened, eventually. Nothing's wrong about it." I finished.