Chapter 44: Fan-sign distraught

-- THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER ON THE BACKGROUND OF WHATS BEEN HAPPENING--

NIALL'S POV -

"Go up there and kill it!" One of the crew members shouted.

First concert. I can't believe we five have reached it.

To your concern, it's been a week since she told me to leave her alone. Why not? I can leave her alone anytime I want. I can get any girl easily. I'll just have to announce that we're off or some shit and it'll be good as new.

Of course I loved her. But that's in past. Forgive forget. Time to move on. She must have been happy and going out with Daniel and having fun. I don't care though. She must have been drinking or partying. Or grinding on other people. I don't care. Or maybe she even had kissed Daniel, which she's done a lot of time. Maybe he would have went down on her again. I really don't care.

I was yanked out of the reality by the thousands of screaming fans. Wow, I never thought people were this crazy for us - obsessed.

The concert went good but sweaty. It was summer in Australia but winter for the rest of the world. "I'm exhausted." Harry groaned.

"Go sleep. Don't groan like a homeless person." I said. He looked at me and blinked twice.

"What's up your bum?" He asked.

"He was kinda witty today. What has happened lad?" Liam asked.

"Don't ask me. I feel like I'm in hell." I grunted.

"It's hot though." Harry looked at the night sky through the window of our styling room.

"I'm one hundred percent sure he didn't mean it that way." Louis scoffed at Harry.

"Where's zayn?" I asked.

"Girlfriend problems." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Same." I look down. Just when I was about to get asked for that, Zayn showed up out of nowhere and threw his phone on the couch. He sat down and groaned.

"You okay Zayn? You look a bit-"

"Fine. Just had a fight with Perrie. It'll be okay soon. Don't worry."

"Guys I'm single." I blurted out.

"You what?!" Liam said, while all the shocked eyes were on me. I looked at Louis and Harry.

"What? Don't act as if you didn't know." I said to Louis and Harry.

"I thought you guys will be back again or something but never knew you'd take it so seriously!" Harry laughed.

"We called it off." I said. "Completely. She said she didn't want to see or hear from me again." Harry's laughter died as soon as I said that.

"She wouldn't say that. Maybe you did something for her to say like that." Louis immediately sided with her. "Yeah." Harry said, too. I looked at Liam for help because Zayn was looking down and maybe lost in his life.

"Sorry mate but you should reconsider this breakup shit because I don't think a girl would ever say that." Liam sided with her, too.

"Zayn?" I asked, looking at him beside me.

"Mate I think I'm gonna go with them because who knows maybe it's your fault?" He ruffled my hair and I yelped.

They all left God knows where, leaving me and my thoughts alone. Once again.

-------------

"This is Summer love everybody!" Liam shouted in the microphone to the fans. Today was our second concert in Australia and we're about to sing Summer Love. How fucking great.