Chapter 39: Christmas with Professionals.

- FARIHA'S P.O.V

Today was the day I was dreading about all week. Today, I will have to push my feelings aside and do what stunt has been given to me.

Yeah, that's right. Today, is Christmas day.

You'd be wondering why we didn't leave for Manchester? Because of this. I talked to my mum and friends and they said I have to push my feelings aside and do my job. After all, it was all I wanted when we were together.

Today was Christmas, that means, I'll have to kiss the one and only Niall Horan, to made our non- existing relation ship official. I was too nervous, while people were dancing and enjoying.

I didn't want to kiss him yet. It'd bring out my feelings towards him, which are still living in my heart.

The pictures of us, his contact number, our text conversation, all were still in my phone. Although it has been almost a month.

"You look great! Niall will be thrilled to see you!" Mum gushed after Ally finalised my make up.

"Mom, I'm just going to a party, not to seduce him." I said annoyingly.

"Language, my lady." Mum scolded softly.

"Let me tease your hair, a bit." Ayesha contributed in.

"No! I like it the way it is." I said, taking my dress off the hanger. "Now go away, I have to change."

"And become a princess!!" Mum gushed again.

I slammed the door and groaned. Why did I even accepted his offer? I should have neglected him right then and there.

I took of my outfit and stood in just my underwear, looking myself in the mirror.

What did he find in me? Why did Niall ever find me attractive? I'm so pale and straight. I had no curves, surely, not like those girls we see in magazines that Niall could potentially date.

I pulled up my red and white, full sleeved dress, which was very low cut from back, it reached to my hip, just above my underwear, and showed a bit of cleavage. The length of the dress was moderate. And it fitted my body perfectly. Still, I was straight, with no curves.

I looked myself in mirror and my eyes widened. My make up was done so smooth! I had red lipstick, and white eye pencil with eyeshadow. My eyebrows were full and my eye lashes were long.

Taking my heels with me, I opened the door. Ready for what was about to come.

-----------

"This suits you." Niall said to me after a few moments of gaping at me.

He looked great as usual. Only his hair were done slightly downwards, which looked hot. His black tux was no where matching my dress, but it was great. I didn't mind it, we were not a couple anymore.

I nodded curtly. "You look nice yourself." I complimented, just trying to be nicer.

The whole car ride was uncomfortable as hell. Back then, when we were together, he'd usually hold my hand during the car ride. But this time, it was rather uncomfortable. When we reached to the party or whatever, my mouth was agape open.

It was a huge tent, outside of a double-huge mansion. I wasn't sure which party we were at because people here were less than a party. Niall got out the car and walked to my door, letting me out. Then he gave his car to the valet standing near Niall escorted me inside the tent.

At first, my eyes landed on Taylor Swift. And believe me when I say I was shocked as fuck.

"Taylor!" Niall shouted. Taylor turned to us and then looked at both of us. As cliché as it sounds, but she looked so gorgeous it even made me jealous.