Chapter 29: Jealousy and trust.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

"Look. I'm sorry I went out with Daniel and came to you drunk. But I can assure you we didn't do anything. We are just friends now." I said calmly.

He sighed, "But you were holding his hand Far."

"So? I told you I only love you, Niall. I- I saw that girl with you and I felt jealous and I- I--"

"You felt Jealous?" Surprise was written all over his face.

"Yeah and I wanted to show something to you but I was drunk my ass off so I couldn't stop myself but I can assure you we didn't kiss!" I breathed.

"You felt jealousy?" As he said that, the elevator dinged.

Walking into his pent house, I threw my car keys and phone on the table beside the coat rack.

"Yeah Niall but that's not the point! Why the hell are you thinking about me being jealous? It's common, I always feel jealous when I see you with a girl even if its my friends or not." Shit. I wasn't supposed to say that.

"Love, why do you feel jealous? It's not like I'm gonna choose them over you." He chuckled a bit.

"It's the main problem Niall. The attention you give others - and I know you give me more, but- I think, I seriously think you're gonna choose them over me." A tear rolled down my face and Niall came close wipe it and cupped my cheek.

"Don't. Don't think it that way baby. I love you. You have no idea." He smiled and kissed my forehead, "And I think, we have already discussed that how much we do love each other. There are no boundaries."

I gulped. There is more I want to tell him. The part before the friendly date.

"No boundaries. I love you." I denied against it. It'd be better if I'd not tell him that.

"So am I forgiven?" I asked.

"Forgiven? You did nothing wrong. I'm not telling you to stay away from Daniel, sure you two are best friends aren't ya?" He asked.

"Yes, yes Niall. Me and Dan are best friends." I smiled. But my smile faded when...

NIALL'S P.O.V

Thank God she didn't asked about her. But what if she asks? I'd just tell her the truth. After saying that she is best friends with Daniel, my jealousy increased, but I couldn't do anything about it. She smiled. Jesus I love her to death.

I felt a soft yet heavy hand on my chest. A little pain took over.

"Owh what would you do that for?" I yelped.

"For not telling me about your thing." She walked and sat on the couch.

"What thing?" I asked her,

"That bitc- girl on that bench last night? Who the hell was she?" Jesus don't.

"I have no clue what you're talkin' about." I tried to act normal.

"Stop lying Niall! Your ears are red!" She exclaimed.

"She's just- my cousin." I lied.

"Are you fucking lying to me again Niall James Horan?! That girl didn't look Irish from any angle!" She laughed bitterly, her eyes pooling with tears. "The words you said before, were they- they were all lies? You-" she gulped loudly. "What a fucking joke." She mumbled and walked past me, taking her keys and phone with her.

What the fucking fuck I just did?

You fucking lied to her again at her face. You jerk.

Before I could muster up, I tugged hard at my hair.