Chapter 15: Clumsy one.

FREYA'S P.O.V

"Are you cheating on me?" I frowned at his question, While I'm not.

"What? No!" I replied. "Why would you even think that?" I sat up and my voice rose accidentally and when I realised it, I put my hands on my mouth to cover it and gasped. "Sorry." I looked down on the floor.

"Calm down..." Niall chuckled. A sigh of relieved filled into me after hearing his reaction. That mean he didn't see any of the bullshit that I was worried about. Niall grabbed both of my hands in his one large hand and blocked my hands behind my back. He came closer and kissed me one more time.

Niall let go of my hands and held my head to deepen the kiss while I ran my fingers in his hair. Soon we pulled up, panting for air. We both were gasping and smiling while looking at each other. I, therefore had an annoying thought in my head that pinned me to it the whole time. My thoughts were telling me to tell him everything about Daniel but I didn't want to ruin this beautiful moment.

Niall pecked me on nose one more time and wished me good night before leaving the room because it was already eight in the night. Everyone was still there in the living room because I heard laughing, talking, everything a group does. I laid there with my eyes wide opened, looking at the ceiling when I heard a phone beeped and vibrated. It wasn't mine. Niall's phone beeped two times, placed on top of the drawers. I was urging to get his phone and see who's texting him but something in my mind told me not to, but that's nothing to be worried about. I will tell him that I did it as a mistake.

I swung my legs to the right and sat up on the bed. Reaching the drawers, I found Niall's phone as I swiped my fingers on it to unlock the phone. Luckily, there was no password on his phone. I opened the messages to see both of the messages were from Kiarra. I scrolled through the conversation that made me numb.

Niall: How are ya ? Just messaged to confirm if u are . Sorry .

Kiarra: Can you stop pretending please? That hurts...

Niall: Stop what ? U don't have t be like that everytime . I like her only . U better choose anyone else . I know I told ya I like ya too but I can't leave her .

Kiarra: You like me! You told me that night ... as far as her, she doesn't like you either. She's into someone else now. I saw her with a guy yesterday... Meet me tomorrow at mine. I want to talk to you. x

Niall: What ? No way ! She likes me I know .

Niall: I'm nat going to come to yours tomorrow .

Kiarra: You have to, if you want to know about that guy.

Kiarra: Niall you should. I bet you'll come. You like me.

Kiarra: Tomorrow at my place, 4:30 PM. Love you. x

And with that, I remembered that was why Niall kept asking me that if I loved him or not. Course I do. I will always love him no matter what happens. But then I gasped, realising that I had opened the messages. Suddenly I heard Niall laugh behind the door, preparing himself to open the door slowly, thinking I was asleep. I did what came in my mind. I put his phone back to the place where it was before and sprinted back to the bed, pulling the covers back, I closed my eyes and turned my body so that my back was facing the door. I felt Niall's slow and steady footsteps coming closer to the bed, putting his knee on bed to see if I was asleep. I kept my eyes shut until I realised Niall has reached to the drawers right infront of the bed, taking his phone in his hands. I opened my eyes slowly just enough to see his legs from under the cover. He stood there for a minute and went back into the living room.