Chapter 41: I love you, too.

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

"Man, you blew it up there!" Taz cheered over the phone.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Actually, I was smiling at Niall. He was smiling at me from across the room.

"Taz, I'll tell you everything when I will get home. But for now, I have to cut the call." I said quietly.

"Sure bitch. Love you." Then I hung up.

I looked at Niall, he was no longer looking at me, instead of his phone and smiling. We were currently at Liam's mansion where all of us were present for a small gathering. You can say it was a sweet and small gathering.

"Hey, Far! What colour?" Louis said, showing me two different coloured drinks. One of them was neon blue and other was pinkish.

"This one." I pointed at the Neon blue one.

"Here, take a sip." Louis handed me the drink and smiled.

"No way." I chuckled and gave the red cup to Louis back.

"C'mon it's fun!" Louis insisted.

"If you insist. But only one sip." Louis grinned when I took the glass from him and sipped it.

It tasted like blueberry and toothpaste? What the fuck?

"Why the... Why does it tastes like toothpaste, Louis?" I yelped. I hated eating toothpaste.

"Cause you've been pranked." Louise, their stylist said to me. I didn't notice she was standing right next to me.

"What the... Ew!" I made a disgusted face and ran towards the kitchen. "Water!" I shouted loudly. I drank the whole glass of water.

"You look funny." Niall spoke up from behind me.

"Thanks Niall." I said, without turning back.

"Seriously, that was funny!" Niall laughed.

"Yeah, thanks." I opened the packet of orange flavoured wafers and took a bite.

Niall's laughter died when he realised that I was not interested in laughing with him. "Are you mad?" He asked.

"No." I was too busy eating. Haha.

He walked up to me and looked at me. "You're not replying usually like you do."

"That's because I'm too busy eating." I said with mouthful of Wafers. Niall burst out laughing at my poor attempt of speaking while eating. I offered him a bar of wafers and he opened his mouth for me to feed him like a baby.

I tore a part of wafer and put it in his mouth. Suddenly, he closed his mouth, causing my fingers to be stuck in his mouth. I yelped at his face.

He then opened his mouth and kissed my hand. He did it sub consciously because I was sure he wouldn't do it consciously. He chewed his part of wafer and smiled at me.

"Yum." He smiled. I could see his eyes. It was showing signs of love.

"Orange flavoured wafers are my favourite." I winked at him sub consciously. And then I realised, I should not have winked.

As I winked, he came at me and smashed his lips on mine, holding me in place by my waist. One of his hands was on the back of my neck, putting pressure there, for me to come closer.

I was shocked at first. And then I started thinking if it was appropriate. Technically, it wasn't. We were not together anymore. We broke up. I can't do this with him anymore. I can't put a face and say its okay.