Chapter 6: Ignorant jerk

FREYA'S P.O.V -

That girl came up to me with Niall holding her hand, actually they both were holding hands.

"Hi. I'm Kiarra. The water girl for their tour. You?" She said, kinda smugly. If she'd say another word I swear I'll run pass her. Then I looked at their hands. Niall caught me looking the hands and immediately let go off her hand. He kissed me and said.

"She's Freya. My girlfriend." Niall said.

Girlfriend? Oh...

"Niall told me about you." She smiled at Niall looking at her lips. God, What's going on?

"What did he tell you about me?"

"That you're pretty, beau-" She was cut off by Niall

"-alright can we have some drinks?" Niall said after kissing my cheek. I could say he's drunk otherwise he'd never hold any other girl's hand in front of me, his girlfriend(as he metioned). We all stood up and Niall had a beer, and I was holding a soft drink as I don't drink because I don't like it at all.

Alcohol always is a trouble. Kiarra was gone with some other guy I didn't know but thank God she had left. I took that as a cue to talk.

"So she's the new water girl?" I asked sub consciously.

"Yeah. So?" Niall said rolling his eyes. Did I ask something wrong? What's up with his mood?

"Nothing, uh. I... I should be going now." I said lifting my body up and walking over the side of the door. I was shocked, I thought he'd come after me to stop me. But he didn't. I was shocked that he didn't.

Why is Niall being like this. Salty tears filled my eyes but I quickly wiped it off. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to look like a spoiled brat. He'll be okay by the morning. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know I was on the floor.

"Freya? You okay? I am sorry I-" Liam gave me his hand and lifted me up.

"No its okay I wa-" Liam cut me off.

"Are you crying? Whats wrong?" Liam asked worrying.

"Me? I'm not crying, just... I got something in my eye Liam. It'll be okay by the morning." I said wiping my another falling tear.

"No, you're not okay, Freya. Look at your eyes, its getting red." There's a pause. "Are you going home? Where's Nialler?" Liam said wandering his eyes through the room filled with Alcohol smell and tipsy people.

"Niall's in the kitchen. He's drunk. I wanted to go home, but since he's drunk, he can't drive." I shrugged.

"Okay just wait here till I come back. I'll drop you at your house."

"No, I'll walk. I can walk home, its no big deal." I tried to walk away but he hold me tight.

"You don't have to. Its twelve in the morning and you can't walk on the streets. Just wait. I'll be back." Liam went to grab his car keys. I didn't want to depend on someone. I looked through the crowded room to search Niall but he wasn't there. Instead, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Fey?" Ally asked beside me, standing with Harry. I wonder why she is with Harry, holding hands.

WHAT? She is holding fu.cking hands with Harry.

Well, that seems pretty obvious when she started acting weird these past few days.

"Helloooo?" She clapped her hands in front of me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, how are you doing?... with Harry." I smirked and Harry chuckled and she shyly smiled.

"We...ah... kissed." He smirked. "You know, when two lips pucker together and make sound like 'muuaahh' and-"

"C'mon Harry. We are not going to tell the details." She said as Harry laughed harder. "So... how are you? Nah, You seem disturbed. Is everything okay?"

"All fine. I'm going home. If you want to come with me you can." as soon I said that, I tried to walk away from them but couldn't. Someone held my wrists so tight that I had to turn. Harry.

"Everything is not okay. Or else you won't be leaving. Party is not over yet." Harry looked confusing.

"It's fine!" I was upset, Niall was ignoring me for some stupid reasons. The other girl and Niall were holding hands. How can this be fine? I examined Harry's and Ally's face once again. Ally looked too worried and Harry was kinda confused why I nearly yelled.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Really. Please let me go." I said blinking my eyes quickly and looking away.

"Okay I'll drop you if that's okay with you?" Harry said while searching his pockets for car keys. Soon as he was searching in his pockets, Liam approaches us and looked confused on three of us.

"I.. uh... Can we go?" Liam said, awkwardly, examining my expression. I nodded.

While Liam was driving, I didn't say anything. Liam was asking questions that I didn't even knew what he was asking. Like I was just nodding as an answer of that. I was a bit in anger, confusion, a mixed pickle of emotions were running inside of me.

We stopped by my house coming up. I quickly opened the car door and walked as fast as I could. I didn't want to answer any more questions. I heard a voice behind me calling.

"Erm, Freya?" Liam asked. I turned around, forcing a smile.

"I'm sorry but do you think are you really okay? I can help you if you want." Liam said kindly. I walked over to him and he opened his car door to stood up in front of me.

"No Liam I'm okay and everything will be okay by the morning. Its just the Alcohol that brought him up to do that." I said forcing a smile. When I realized what did I said, my eyes widened. "Bye." I quickly turned around to walk inside as Liam was shocked.

"Alcohol? What? I mean.. Niall? You meant Niall right? What did he do?" Liam held my wrist tightly as I couldn't move. I think he was angry now. Shit.

"No Liam. I didn't mean Niall. I-"

"What happened? You can tell me." Liam cut me off.

"Liam please I don't want anyone else in it."

"Tell me...please?"

"Fine. He's just ignoring me that's all." I rolled my eyes.

"How can he does that? He's so into you he'd never do that." Liam looked down to the floor a bit disappointed. I put my hand on his shoulder to comfy him. I tried to digest the words Liam said, he's into me?

"No Liam its okay. He'll be good. I'll talk to him. He's just ignoring me. He isn't doing all this, Alcohol is. He'll be good by the morning. I'm sorry for all this." I smiled, this time, no forced smile. A real smile appeared to my face. Liam is so kind. I like this so much. I told him that I don't want someone in it but he did.

"Okay. Good night. Sleep well." Liam smiled. He hugged my one more time and I got back in my home sweet home.

I knew mother was asleep so I went directly to my room. Had shower and dressed into sweat pants and shirt. I took my laptop from under my bed and realized I haven't even checked my twitter since I met Niall.

So I had a look on my twitter. I got follow from 5/5 of One Direction. How do they know my twitter? Impressive. That was my dream about 1 week ago, now look where I am. I look at the trends and my stomach dropped as I saw that. HOLY SHIT.

----------------

2 favorites? 2 reviews? Please? :) <3