Chapter 42: Broken up.

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

(1 Week Later)

"And I thought, why not give it a shot?" Ally was talking about a guy she met two days ago at a music festival we attended in Manchester.

We moved to manchester right a day after when me and Niall said our goodbyes. It sucked, to be honest. Sucked that I'd never see him again. I was wishing that the promise ring he gave me would be an engagement ring?

Thinking about the promise ring made me look at my hand, the promise ring still settled on my index finger. I never told anyone about this ring. Not even Ally.

"You still miss him, don't you?" Ally said.

"No, I was just checking my ring out."

"Was this ring given by Niall to you?"

"Uh... Yeah. Um, it's time I should tell you what really happened." I said.

"Oh! Come on now spill!"

And I told her everything. From our little fight to our kiss. And I was glad that she was smiling at me, and not judging.

"Honestly, I kind of know about it." I was shocked at he remark.

"You knew?!" I gasped. "How?"

"Harry."

"But Niall said he wouldn't tell anyone about our break up! We are still together for the media eye!" I freaked out.

"Anyone, except his mates." Ally smiled. "But I didn't know the whole kissing detail."

"Oh come on... I wish we were still together." I looked down.

"Aw. Come here..." She engulfed me in a big hug. I narrowed my eyes when a familiar fragrance came to my senses.

"What the hell you wore my perfume!" I shouted, pulling away.

"Yeah, mine are old." She said.

"Mom!!!" I rushed to her bedroom. "Mom she used my perfume!"

When I walked in my parents bedroom, I quickly closed my eyes.

"What the hell mom. We're inside the house!" I screamed.

My parents were kissing. French kissing. Ew.

"It's not like you never did anything." mom remarked.

"Come on Debby..." Dad walked over to me. "Don't remind her."

"It's okay dad." I smiled at him.

"I know I-"

"Mom she used my perfume!"

"Who?" She asked.

"Ally, who could it be?"

"Sharing is caring, kiddo." Dad smiled at me.

"I know but..."

"Yeah sharing is caring." Ally was standing at the doorway of our parents bedroom.

"She's right. It's not like she ate your perfume, Far! Don't be a spoiled brat!" She scolded me playfully.

"If sharing is caring, do I get to eat her Reese's and KitKat?" I smirked at her.

"No way, chocolate can't be shared." Ally narrowed her eyes at me.

"Why not?" Mom said, winking at Ally.

"Mom you know- FARIHA!! YOU ASS!"

Before I knew it, I was running down to the kitchen to retrieve the chocolates.