Chapter 7: The mixed emotions.

Two of the world wide trends were going like

"FiallIsSoCute"

"NiallAndFreya."

For once, I was feeling a bit giddy, they even made a ship name for me and Niall!

And then, I was shocked. How did they know me? Who told them? I clicked one of them and my eyes widened. Their were pics of me and Niall in the car. How did they get them? So many questions were running on mind. Thank God people don't know my name on twitter or else I would get spammed. My twitter name wasn't my real name. I checked the boys' account and I saw some normal tweets but some of them by Niall, Harry and Liam wasn't that regular. It was something like...

"NiallOfficial: Every girl is beautiful in their own way. Such as my girl."

"Real_Liam_Payne: Never ignore a girl. Even when you're joking."

"Harry_Styles: Good day today."

I read the last one which was Harry's and laughed at it. Harry's such a charming guy. Finally, I felt sleepy and I looked at the clock. The red lines on it said '3:28'. I should probably drift off to sleep. When laid on the bed, my phone rang.

Who is it at this time?

I looked at the name, it read "ME".

'ME'? Wh- Omg Niall. Its Niall. He saved his number under the name ME. I accepted the call to hear his Irish voice but my heart stopped when I heard a Girl saying hello. Who's that girl? Isn't that the girl who named Kiarra? I'm going to kill her.

"Hello?" I repeated.

"Hey, its me. Kiarra."

"So?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just wanted to tell you if you're thinking about Niall, he's in bed. I took off his clothes and he's all comfortable in bed. And I'm so sorry but I have to sleep with him tonight because my car keys are missing." She probably smirked through the phone but I couldn't see it.

"Don't you dare!" I started panicking.

"Why can't I? Because you didn't."

"Go on." I sighed.

"What?"

"Go on. Niall would never do that. Who are you, anyway? The water girl?"

"Whatever. Lets see. Good night." As she said that. I quickly ended the call. I was so angry at that girl . How can Niall let her do this? My thoughts were all jumbled up at that time. Either that whatever girl sleep with him or he will let her sleep with him. I don't really know what to do.

I can't go to Niall's to see if she's really there. I wanted badly to go. But I couldn't. Niall seemed angry or whatever at me so if I really would pop up there he'd be pissed at me for always sneaking up at him.

"Lets just leave him and myself alone." I mumbled to myself. I didn't notice when I was on phone with Niall... I mean the whatever girl. Tina, Ally and Ayesha came to bed and they all were asleep. I didn't even wished them good night.

Gosh, I'm getting too much ruder to everyone. But then I decide I should be like myself and give everything a time. Whatever that water girl is trying to do, I won't let that happen. I'll just go and talk to him tomorrow.

--""--

NIALL P.O.V

Morning came by really fast. I yawned as I realized the time which was twelve-thirty in the noon. That's too late. I woke up on an empty bed with just my boxers on and a-

Bra-lette on my side?

Who does this belong to? I tried to remember last night as I felt a headache. I couldn't remember what happened last night. Maybe its Freya's? But she didn't slept wit- Oh wait! I slept with another girl.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I got up immediately and walked towards the bathroom door. As the door opened opened, I froze. What is she doing here with just a towel on her body? Kiarra. She was there. I quickly hid my face.

"C'mon, put some cloths on!" I cupped my face with my hands.

"Don't worry Niall. Its just me. Remember? We slept together." She giggled at end. What the actual fuck did just happened? I didn't sleep with her. I don't even remember anything.

"No. Ugh, I mean I don't remember anything. How come?"

"You were drunk, Niall." She smirked.

"Exactly. I was drunk and you took advantage of me?" I became angry on what she meant.

"You're over reacting. You don't remember but I do. We... we kissed. You slept with me. You took off my clothes. You were kissing my whole body. Don't say I'm hot or you're in love with me." She winked at the end but her face said otherwise.

But, I don't know why, or why, I felt myself believing her lies.

My stomach churned and I became more angry. I... kissed her? I kissed her whole body?

"For fuck's sake, Kiarra. I have a girlfriend! How could you do this?" She shrugged at my outburst.

"I don't know, Niall. You were like in love with me... and you often said I'm sexy. But I love you Niall. Look at me in the eyes. We could be together. She's nothing compared to me, Niall. You're the only one I love." She cupped my face with her manicured hands and leaned in to kiss me. She was kissing me and asking me to kiss back but I couldn't. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I rejected that kiss as I pulled off.

"What do you think you're doing, huh? What do you want?" I backed off.

"You." She smirked and came closer to me. I held her shoulders and slammed her on the wall beside me. "All of you, Niall." I held her shoulders to make her understand better.

"Look, Kiarra. I know you love me but I-" I heard some one sniffing at the door step of my room. We both turned around to see. From what I saw, my heart beat just dropped and I looked at her.

Freya was standing right on the doorstep to my room while I was just across the room. Her eyes were full of tears as she was sobbing deliberately. I didn't mean to make her cry. My heart clenched painfully when I saw tiny little tears running down her beautiful face. But this isn't the thing I have to talk about. I have to coax her. I can't let her cry because of me. I broke her heart but it wasn't all my mistake.

"I hate you." She cried. "I hate you!" She yelled this time. I tried to call her name but she ran away too quickly. I gave a glare to Kiarra but she smirked. What the fuck is wrong with her?

-------