Chapter 46: Long time no see

*New character for this chapter. The said character might be / might not be continuing the story. Layla Kingston is the character and I imagine her as Dove Cameron.*

----------------

FARIHA'S POV -

As fast as I could muster up what was going on, I heard a familiar voice. And by very familiar, I literally meant very familiar.

"Zac? What the fuck?!"

No that can't be...

I detached myself from Zac's lips and stared at the none other than, Daniel Smith himself. His eyes were silently showing loads of emotions. Sadness, hurt, pain, and most of it was, anger. His nostrils flared and he looked at Zac instead.

"We were here to celebrate. Not  fucking up with sluts." Sluts. His words cut me like knives but I didn't approve of myself crying in front of these two men, so I gulped instead, showing an emotion of bravery on my face.

"Watch your tongue before you regret the day you were born." I came out with a funny threat.

"Huh? What are you gonna do? Slap me? Shout at me? You've done it better with Horan so don't waste your time and-"

"What the hell is happening here?" Zac interrupted him.

"You tell me? We were gonna celebrate. Not fucking around with-"

"Enough, Daniel." I gritted my teeth.

"What? How do you know his name? Do you know each other?" Zac wondered.

"Yeah, unfortunately." His eyes were like slits.

"What a small world. Lets go inside." Zac said. "Oh! I forgot to introduce you guys. But guessing from earlier banter, you guys seem to know each other."

"Yeah, are you guys, like, dating now?" Daniel's voice croaked in the end but he looked at Zac.

"Oh! We are not dating but, I want her to be my uh, you know. One day." He smiled at Daniel. "You wouldn't mind, would you?" He turned to me.

"Er... I don't, uh... I don't-"

"Layla was asking for you. She's here." Daniel spoke up thankfully.

"Oh man. Couldn't she, like, leave me for a day?" He muttered while rolling his eyes. "Lets go."

-----------

Oh dear God. It was so darn awkward. All of Zac's friends, including Daniel were laughing and talking about girls and it was fucking awkward. The girl, Layla was glaring at me time to time while smiling at Zac. I kind of assumed that maybe she was his girl friend? But why would he kiss me when he had a girlfriend? Oh god.

I totally forgot about the kiss! Thousand questions were running in my mind. What if he likes me? Does he like me? I mean, I don't like him that way, though. Why would he kiss me? Who is Layla? Is she nice or a bitch?

I decided to speak to her.

"Uh, hey." I smiled a bit.

"Hey? Hey me?" Ah so she was bubbly kind of girl. But she was so beautiful though. Long blonde hair and big eyes, with full pink lips - like a doll. But, wasn't she a bit younger for Zac?

"Yeah. What's your name?" I chuckled a bit to lighten the mood.

"Layla. Layla Kingston." (A/N: This name was inspired by a book here on wattpad named Something Inside)