Chapter 14: The Secret.

FREYA'S P.O.V

"Just say the truth." Niall demanded after groaning little loud. "Please." His voice softened, after realizing the tears which were pouring down my face. Niall cupped my cheeks with his large hands and pulled me into a hug.

"I... I love you." I said, finally after taking a sharp breath. "W-why a-" I was cut off short as I heard knocking on the door.

"Niall? Are you in there?" I heard Harry's low, and raspy voice. I totally forgot they were having a gathering in the living room. I quickly wiped my tears with the back of my hand and turned around, not wanting to see anyone right now. Niall went to open the door and after some low murmuring, Harry closed the door again and loudly said

"Two minutes, tsk tsk." Harry smirked and closed the door. I really didn't wanted to be with anyone in such a gathering where everyone who cares about me is there. Ally, Harry, Liam, Sophia, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and maybe Perrie was there too. I wanted to snuggle up in bed and sleep.

"Can I... sleep?" I blurted pathetically, pointing towards his long bed as he came from behind me and hugged me.

"You can tell me everything princess I won't judge." Niall muttered slowly.

"There's nothing to tell, Niall. I swear." I lied and gulped the knot forming in my throat. "I just thought you were going to break up with me, or..." I didn't say anything after that. His arms were just sticked to my waist and his chin was resting on my right shoulder. His body was radiating heat. I loved being this much near to him.

"Or?" Niall asked shortly, looking me in the eyes from my right side after kissing on my cheek and holding me tightly once more.

"There's nothing, Niall." I smiled fakely that soon faded as he let go of me. I stood at his eye level, face to face.

"Niall I- I don't want to go outside in the living room. Can I just... Take a nap here, Please?" I asked as he nodded.

"Sure, babe. Sure." Niall chuckled as he lift up my chin and said further. "I'm never going to break up with you. I love you." He kissed me shortly after completing his sentence.

Niall turned around on his heels and handed me a shirt and a pair of black boxers of his after searching in his drawers. He closed the door behind him as I pulled off my top and put on Niall's big, full sleeves black shirt as its sleeves were way too long for my hands. I pulled my jeans down and tried Niall's boxers whose waist line was too broad for my petite waist. I groaned as I held it up with my left hand and creaked open the room door. I peeked through the little area and saw Niall talking. He caught me staring at him so he excused the boys and walked towards me. I let him enter inside to have a look on me.

He examined me from head to toe as he smirked, rubbing the back of his neck. He stopped smiling as he saw me pouting with my left hand on the boxer waist line holding it up.

"What's wrong? Doesn't it fit you?" He asked chuckling at the end. I shook my head as Niall laughed lightly.

"Never mind, I have my knickers though." I said leaving my left hand free and dropping the boxers down to the floor. I picked it up and chucked it at the top of the drawers. Niall's jaw dropped, seeing me in my underwear and his long shirt. Probably not. My thoughts negatively said.

Niall's shirt was too big as the hem of the shirt rested at my mid-thigh, almost covering my bottom and underwear. I tucked at the hem of the shirt I'm wearing and asked Niall if that's okay to sleep in.

"You are looking incredibly hot right now." Niall muttered slowly. He thought he said this to himself but I heard it and laughed.

Leave it to him to change my mood from zero to high in a span of  minutes.