Chapter 32: Worth the time.

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

He smiled in to the kiss and I bit on his bottom lips harshly. He groaned and laid me on the bed, with him on top of me. One of his hands were stroking cheek and other hand was roaming my left side. I giggled in the kiss as he pulled away, kissing my neck and jaw. He smiled at me and I had to took advantage of this moment by flipping us, with me on top of him now.

"Really now?" He grinned.

"Yes, really." Now it was my time to kiss his neck, as he moaned while closing his eyes. My hands went up to his hair, scratching his scalp with my finger nails, earning a throaty groan leaving his lips. I swear that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Take off your shirt." I mumbled.

"Woah, calm down beautiful." He smirked. I groaned and lift up his shirt a bit more.

"I like it when you're on top, but I'd love to be on top, baby." Without a warning, he flipped us again so his body was on top of mine, again. I gasped at the sudden action and he smirked at me.

I looked at his bare chest. He was looking at my face and I shifted my gaze to his blue enchanting eyes. "Like what you see?" He chuckled.

"You're quite a sight." I pinched his bum as he laughed.

"This was my line to say to you." He said while laughing.

"Are we in a movie?" I asked.

"Hope not." He kissed my mouth, me instantly kissing back.

His hand went to my bare thighs, rubbing circles, making me tickle. I giggled in the kiss and pulled away. I giggled for a solid time until he laughed with me.

"You're still ticklish?" He smiled.

"Yes, silly." I answered.

He laughed and kissed beneath my ear lobe.

"I can't get enough of you Far," he groaned.

Those was the words, that reminded me of what I did with Daniel a couple days ago that I'm not so proud of. This was probably not the time to tell him that but I had to let it out before it gets too late.

"Niall, stop. I want to tell you something." I breathed in sharply and he sighed.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked innocently and I gulped.

The guilt was eating me alive so I had to tell him sooner or later.

I guess the later is now.

"I kind of did something that I'm not so proud of," I swallowed. Hard.

"What is it?" Niall's face reddened, and I couldn't make sure if it was because of anger, or something else.

"Please-- don't get angry, I did everything to stop it I-" I choked and tear started to brim in my eyes, but I swallowed them before Niall thinks this another lame apology of mine.

"I'm not-- I'm not angry. Just-" He sighed. "What happened?"

I started to speak but Niall beat me to it.

"Who was it?" He narrowed his eyes to find anything suspicious in my face.

"I- It was D-" He cut me off mid sentence.

"Of course it is... And, I don't want to hear it." He moved a hand to his hair and coughed.

I just sat looking at his face for any sign but his face was stern. I stared at his actions- which was only staring at the ceiling- and thought if he knew it already or not.