Chapter 58: Beautiful moment

FARIHA'S POV -

I returned back home and was surprised to see Niall sitting on my bed casually, scrolling through his phone. He looked up when I closed the door and turned on the air-con. "Hey." I smiled and walked towards him. When I was close, he wrapped his arms around my waist while he was sitting and I was standing between his legs.

He looked up at me with those beautiful ocean eyes and I took a sharp breath in as if to control my hormones. "How was the run?" His raspy voice embraced me.

"Refreshing, very. I also ran into the very own Daniel." I giggled.

At this, his brows rose up. "Oh really?" He grinned. "What happened?"

I sighed in content. "I got him off my back." I nodded. "He's leaving, I guess. That's what he told me."

"That's good, then." Niall hugged me closer. "I don't want anyone to hurt my woman."

I laughed. "It's not like we're married, yet."

"Good idea. I'd like to be married to you. Then I can finally mark you mine." His sly smile made me laugh harder. Seeing me laugh, he chuckled himself.

"You sound like a vampire." I sat down beside him, and laid down. He immediately placed my head on his lap.

"Can you imagine me as a vampire." He chuckled. "Or what if I was a real life vampire? Grrr..." He growled.

"Then I'd be Bella, or Elena Gilbert." I giggled as he kissed my forehead.

"Then you'd be hot as hell." He retorted.

I got up immediately. "Savage." I muttered mockingly and went inside my washroom to take a shower.

Just as I freed myself from the clothes and turned on the shower, I heard his voice Which made me yelp in surprise. "I hope you're free today because we are going out."

"Niall! Get out! I'm naked!" I yelped.

"It's gonna be a secret, of course. Are you free?" He asked me in a neutral tone.

"I'm freakin' expensive! What do you think? Get out!" I yelped again, trying so hard to cover my naked body. "Dude, I'm here to have a shower!"

"So let's shower together." He grinned. "Sight of you naked made me hot, so now I need to take a shower."

I scoffed. "As if."

"No really, want me to prove it?" Niall put a hand on his black fitted jeans.

"Just get in." I tried so hard not to smile.

And so, we showered together. Get your mind out of there, because it was just a friendly shower.

---------

"Am I allowed to come in yet?" Niall's voice boomed from outside of the door of washroom I was currently sitting in.

I was doing my make up and locked myself inside the washroom because I had to finish my make up and Niall was making it so hard by asking about different make up products.

"No, I just need to do my lips and highlighter." I said.

"You don't need to do your lips, it's gonna be smothered by my kisses at the end of the night anyway." I could sense smugness in his voice.

At his corny remark, I didn't reply as I did my lips, then my highlighter and freed my hair from the hair catcher I had. My newly straightened hair complemented my looks as I smiled and opened the door.

There, I saw Niall sitting on my bed. He got up immediately as he ran inside the bathroom. I frowned and looked back at him. "Aren't you gonna complement me, Niall?"