Chapter 43: an emotional retard.

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

"You were with Eleanor?!" Ally gaped at me.

"Yeah, don't tell anyone though. About the break up." I hissed.

"I won't." she stopped. "I don't get it why everyone near me is breaking up with their partners. Is december is a month for break ups? First Taz broke up with Chad, then you broke up with Niall and now Eleanor and Louis?" she laughed.

"We both broke up with each other and the rest, I don't know. Daniel is coming here though." I responded.

"Daniel?! Is he here? In Manchester?!" she panicked.

"Yes. Didn't you see him last night at the party?"

"No, I didn't. What the fuck!" she laughed to lighten the mood. "And you allowed him to come here?"

"He..." I contemplated on telling her about him crying over the phone, but what's the point when he's gonna come and she will eventually see it? "He was crying over the phone and said that he wanted to see me, so I didn't deny. I couldn't."

"That asshole was crying? Surprise surprise!" she laughed.

"Don't call him that." I hissed, lowly.

"He basically made you break up with your boyfriend which I may remind you, loved you more than anything in the entire world. And here you are, defending him like a psychopath."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"Fuck you." I spit and walked back to my room in anger and slammed the door shut.

Who does she think she is? In sophomore year of school, she convinced me that Daniel might had feelings for me and now I'm the psychopath?

A knock on the door of my room made me look towards it where Ally was standing. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a psychopath. But I'm not sorry for the rest of it."

"Whatever." I snapped and looked away, opening a random book to read.

"Um, Daniel is here..." she then walked back.

He's here.

I walked downstairs to see Daniel sitting on the couch, his shoulders slumped and his face covered by his large hands. I cleared my throat to catch his attention.

"Hey, um..." his voice trailed off, mouth open, staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I came directly to the point. I now have nothing to do with him and his games.

Or do I?

"I missed you." he scooted to make room for me on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why did you leave London?"

"I asked you first." I narrowed my eyes.

"And I asked you second." a small smile played on his lips.

"Why were you crying?" I asked after seeing his lips swollen and eyes red.

"You wouldn't believe it." he sniffed.

"How can I believe if you won't tell me?" I asked.

"No leave it. It was a stupid idea to come anyway." he stood up from the couch.

"Daniel." I pressed.

He sighed. "I'm sorry but I can't control it." he looked down.

"Control what?" I inquired.