Chapter 3: Love

FREYA'S P.O.V -

Five minutes into my crying, I felt Niall's gaze on me but I was not intending to meet his eyes. I felt a click on the door, I realised it would be my friends. They were there. Ugh. I immediately cleared my face, but it couldn't be like before. I went to the bathroom.

"Keep those right there, Tina... Oh my, Niall! What are you doing here?" Ally said while smiling broad. At this, Ayesha groaned out of frustration.

I was in the washroom, Ally called up for me. "Yeah?" I acted normal as nothing happened.

"Don't act like nothing happened. You cried, I can see it on your face." Tina whispered in my ear when I got out. This is why I love my besties.

"I think I should go now." Niall said lowly.

"Oh, come on! You should stay here with us. Mum will be here in some time, you should meet her. After all, you two look awesome together." Ally said winking.

Yeah, mother. Ally started to call my mom as her mom. Because her mother died and his father became abusive when she was only 6 years old. Her older brother, Luke, wanted to stay with his father when my mom and dad took Ally away from her abusive father. But my aunt was a lawyer and she cleared everything about adoption so her abusive father wouldn't do anything.

We smiled at each other, I looked kinda nervous, so Niall rubbed his hand on my back to comfy me. I heard my mom coming upstairs and after walked in, she looked at us, and then looked at Niall. She hugged us all and shook hands with Niall while saying,

"Hey, never saw you around?" My mom said.

"Uh, no, I-... I mean yes, yeah.. I'm her... Friend? Kind of." Niall looked at me with his wide eyes opened.
I shrugged.

"Aren't you the one on Ally's walls? Isn't that the guy, dear?" Mom asked while looking at me. Taz opened her mouth to say something but Ally refused her.

"Uh, mum! How was the wedding? You know, I missed you very much between these craps." Ayesha said jokingly. We all laughed. As we listened Niall laugh, we laughed more and more and that was fun! Mom explained why she had to stay at her friend's place for a day and we listened.

"I'll be back in a minute." Mom said walking towards her room upstairs.

"Where?" I asked.

"Gotta change my clothes, darling. Don't want to roam around the house in this dress, now should I?" She remarked b

"Alright, alright." She went to the room and closed the door.

We all sat there on the sofa. I sighed. "So what are you guys up to?" Ally asked seriously. I couldn't stop blushing. Both of us were red as a tomato.

"What do you want us to do?" Niall said winking. He put his arm on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt goose bumps coming out like a caterpillar gets out of his mud. Like, yeah, first time.. he put his hand for the first time on my waist. That's not a normal thing. Thats when my mum trudged downstairs and smiled at me.

"So, how are you all? Wanna eat something?" Mum asked us all.

"Nothing." I said

"Popcorn!" Tina held her hand up in the air.

"Where's your dad?" Niall whispered to me but a bit louder. I couldn't understand what was that about.

"Her dad is out of the country and I take full responsibility of her." Mum said smiling.

"Every mother is responsible for her child." Niall said, like, ugh, I can't tell you his expressions.. He was kinda serious about it. Like a gentleman.