Chapter 18: Sweet but Awful.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

After I got home, that was when it hit me. The realisation.

I just kissed Daniel.

That's the worst part I could do. But the kiss felt amazing, his lips were gentle against mine. But that was all wrong. I shouldn't have kissed him.

I changed into my cute rainbow pyjamas and picked up my phone from the desk in the living room. Returning to the bedroom, the girls were all asleep until I flicked the night light on as Ally sat up.

"You're back? I thought you were going to stay at Niall's." Her raspy voice spoke.

"No, I wasn't at Niall's. I was with Daniel. A best friends date that turned into something stupid." I replied, remembering when I kissed him.

"What did you -- Oh My God, did you hit him? No.. maybe you walked away? What happened?" She yelped.

"I kissed Daniel." I pouted and closed my eyes. "That was sudden. I was drunk."

"You what?! Are you crazy? Do you have any idea by doing that, you just lead him on? What the actual fuck you have done? Didn't you at least even thought about Niall?" She shouted. "You're insane."

"Hey hey hey! I said I was drunk. I couldn't control it. It.. I-It just happened. Now stop shouting and get your ass back on bed and sleep." I defended myself.

With a loud groan and an 'oh god', Ally went again to bed, murmuring something I couldn't quite recognize. I set my hair free from the high bun and brushed my fingers in it. Suddenly, My mind reminded me of Niall. I hadn't talk to him since Daniel took me. So I quickly typed a text message to him.

To Niall: -11:49 PM-
"Hey babe, What's happening?"

He replied after 2 minutes that made me smile.

From Niall: -11:51 PM-
"Nothing much , missing you so much !"

To Niall: -11:52 PM-
"I'm about to sleep, so I'll meet you tomorrow. What time eh? Miss you too. x"

From Niall: -11:54 PM-
"No I'll come over tomorrow in the morning at 11 ? What do ya say? I have to talk to ya about something."

To Niall: -11:55 PM-
"Sure. Okay, I love you. xoxo"

I waited for his 'love you too' reply but that didn't came. I thought maybe he was asleep, with some multiple thoughts of Daniel and Niall, I dived in to dreamy slumber.

---------------------------------------------------

"Do you even love me?" Niall said. Towering over me.

"I love you, but... that was an accident." I stammered and Niall shook his head.

"No no no. You don't love me. Stop cheating on me. I saw you! I was there!" He yelled.

"Niall he kissed me-"

"Oh wow! Now you're gonna say he kissed you first?! C'mon I was there! I saw everything." He held my shoulders. "Am I not enough for you?"

"You were?" I looked up at him with teary eyes that didn't even matter.

"Of course I was!" He yelled once more, making my heart jolt up in fear.

"I think... I can't be with you anymore. I have to break up. We... should break up. I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that I care for you." His words made me cry even more but I stopped and held back my tears.

"So that's it I think." I said as I looked at Niall who was slowly fading. With more and more time, he was fading away which I didn't know why. My tears found a way to start rolling down my cheeks again.