Chapter 37: Moving on.

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

It's been a week since Niall broke up with me. Well, technically, we both did. I said that we were never together and he said alright. This wasn't technically a breakup though. But we were so in love that we forgot that Niall never asked me to be his girlfriend. Which is one of the major mistake.

And the subject where Niall said that the only thing I care about is 'label', well, that is wrong. I don't care about it. But a girl loves to be called a man's girl. Sure he called me girlfriend at many times but he never actually made it official.

I gasped as I thought about making it official. Niall said that management told him to make our relation ship official. But what is the matter when our so called relation ship broke up? I hope that this matter will not be discussed in the management.

And the fact that they told us to kiss in public, in front of cameras, made my heart sink. We broke up now. Before the kiss. Before we could make it official.

Tomorrow is my birthday. 18th of December. I was not even a tad bit excited. I was going to be 22 now. Or so I wish. I wish I could go back in time and make my mistakes right.

You know what I did since we broke up a week ago? I cried, I cried and I cried. And did I mention I cried? It sure looked funny to someone who doesn't know the story. But it wasn't. I was not a bit okay. But I had to put up a façade for everyone to make it look like I was happy but on the inside, it hurts like million hells are combined.

I loved Niall but I wasn't so sure of it. But now, he's gone, I miss him a lot. Usually a girl forgets about it and moves on? Well how could you forget the person who is kind of every where? I turn up the radio, is his band's songs. I go out, is his band's posters. Ally's phone goes off, is their music.

Basically, he was everywhere and I missed him a lot.

"Why do you always do that?!" Ally whined.

"What?!"

"Like- staring into deep air or thinking or some shit like that. I just spent my golden time talking to you about my day today and you're just- Gosh, you miss him right?" Ally spoke. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

"I know I know. But-" Ally was cut off by Taz coming back from school.

"What is you guys' problem? Why weren't you at school today, considering you've been attending it since he broke up!"

Yeah, that's right. I've been attending regular school since we broke up and to be honest, I kind of missed school. Daniel always tries to talk to me but I just ignore him. After all, he's the main problem.

"Um, sorry I woke up late today." I apologised.

"Guess what?!" Taz shouted.

"What?" Ally and me said.

"Graduaattioooonnnn..." She beamed with happiness.

"Really? When?" I asked.

"After exams. Duhh.." Taz rolled her eyes.

Oh.

------------------

Okay, so now that I was studying, yeah, finally. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Every time my phone beeped I wished it was Niall. As I moved my eyes on Physics book, my phone beeped again, signalling a twitter notification.

"@NiallOfficial: @FarihaaMaxwell Hey ! How ya doing ? Heard you're graduating? It's cool ! xx"

And my heart stopped pumping.