1 new arrival and 2 old arrivals

India walked along the long corridor that lead to her next class which was Math she had always found this subject easy she had definitely inherited her daddy's intelligence and she excelled in many of her classes but one thing she failed miserably on was making friends. Everybody knew who her daddy was and that suddenly made everyone believe that she was different from them that they could not approach her so she did not have any friends.

India's life was so different to everybody's elses she lived in a huge house she had everything that she could want  the Beatles were her dad her uncles and best friends and she was going to marry mick Jagger when she is older. she had nothing in common with the rest of the kids one child asked her what she did in the weekend and she said she went to the zoo with George Harrison which she seemed as completely normal but the girl freaked out and screamed and went to gossip with her friends.

India could never understand why people freaked out when her daddy picked her up from school or why everyone acted weird when her daddy her mum and Paul McCartney turned up to her teacher parent evening. India understood that they were in a famous band that people liked them but she could not understand why people were scared to speak to her and she hated being isolated.

India's mind was not on her Math lesson she was getting more upset thinking that she would never have any friends at all. finally the school bell rang indicating it was time for lunch and she walked towards the canteen and she stood in the lunch line and she saw a girl standing in front of her and she thought she would try to speak to her and try and make a friend

"hello I'm India"

the girl slowly turned around and her face lit up she obviously recognized India

"i know who you are you are John Lennon's daughter oh my i just love him he is my favourite beatle" she squealed

" hes mine to" India joked

"you are so lucky to know the Beatles"

" i suppose so"

" i bet your used to being around them"

" yeah i don't see them the way everyone else does there just my dad and uncles" she shrugged

" wow that is amazing to say the most famous band are your family members"

" i don't really mention them to anybody i don't want people to think im bragging people already think im so different to them already"

" yeah i guess they see you as someone famous as well"

" yeah i guess they do but i wish they didn't i just wanna be normal and have some friends"

" well ill be you your friend i could deffo use a friend as well"

" you mean that you want to be my friend?"

" of course i will my names natalie by the way"

" thats a nice name would you have lunch with me?"

" duh of course i will your my friend after all"

India and natalie spent there lunch time together and they laughed the whole time and india felt great knowing she finally had a friend.

The school bell rang and india ran out of the school grounds and jumped into the psychedelic car that awaited her

" Ello princess how was school i missed you"

" hi daddy i had a great day i finally made a friend she is called natalie and we had lunch together"

" im so glad but did you not have friends before"

"no"

" why not sweetie" john asked confused

" because people think im strange because they think im different because your my daddy"

John knew that people would think that india was different to them but he never knew it would start so young

" and does this natalie think your different"

" no she said that we are so alike that we find the same things funny and she was glad to be my friend"

" im glad just make sure she is your friend for the right reasons sweetie"

" what do you mean?"

" well some people might try to get to me threw you hunny"

" well she said you are her favourite beatle"

" just be sure she is a good friend to have i dont want my little princess getting hurt"

" she is a good friend she is the only friend i have and i like her"

" well im glad but don't tell Ringo as he might get upset that someone else may be your best friend"

" hes still my best friend as he makes me laugh"

" that will make him happy now hunny i have some news for you"

" what is it daddy?"

" do you remember when you were a little kid uncle Paul had a girlfriend called Linda and she had a little girl named Heather"

India thought hard and shook her head yes

" yes i do and i did not like Heather she stole all my babies"

" well paul and linda are boyfriend and girlfriend again and they are at the house now with heather for dinner"

" paul has a girlfriend and there in the house oh no the baby thief is there " India whinged

" india she stole your dollies so many years ago now im sure she does not do that anymore"

" i dont like it that uncle Paulie has a girlfriend"

"why not sweetie?"

" because he says that im his girl and now i wont be"

" you'll always be his girl now come on and we will go inside and meet her"

" i got a feeling i not going to like her" india said already feeling jealous