John needs a wake up call

Paul has been looking after India for 3 weeks and John has not been around once to see India his antics have been on the the news. He was apparently chucked out of some club for being rude to a waitress and he had a sanitary towel stuck to his head the footage of him falling out of the club has been on every television channel for the world to see.

John went back to America and he never told me or India and he met some woman called May Pang apparently he was his secretary when he was with Yoko and she seems lovely but she is abit young and i don't think she is equipped to deal with John especially a drunk John.

Cynthia is still with her mother her mum's health is going downhill and she wants to help nurse her back to health. she knows all about what is going on here and she wanted to take India and bring her to Canada where her mother lives now but i thought it would unsettle India more plus she still has school.

India came running into the house in tears

" whats happened sweetie" i asked concerned

" everyone at school is making fun of me about daddy they call him a druggie and a loser and they laugh when i cry i told them that he is not a druggie that he is sad and they just kept calling him names"

Paul pulled India into a cuddle and he ran his fingers threw her hair while he attempted to console her.

" India some of the things that your daddy is doing is on the tv and we know that he is doing these things because he is sad about the baby that is now in heaven but other people don't understand they just see a grown up acting silly"

" they should not judge on what they see" India says getting annoyed

" i know that honey but not everyone is as clever as you and some people are mean and they enjoy when others do things wrong as it makes them feel better"

" i wish daddy would stop doing silly things so they will stop picking on me it makes me sad"

' i wish that as well but he is hurting and he will get better in time"

" i wish i could do something to help him now"

India looked so sad that he could actually hit john for putting his own daughter threw all this

" India why don't you go and get changed out of your school uniform huh then you can watch a dvd"

" ok is uncle geo still coming over later on"

" yes he will be here later on"

India ran up the stairs feeling alot happier knowing George was coming

Paul was feeling so pissed off at John as yet again he  hurt and disappointed his own daughter he is over in America getting drunk and going crazy and not caring about the bad press he is getting and here is India still getting affected by his actions. Paul went to the phone and rang John's number completely ready to tell john exactly what he thought of him

" ello"  a raspy voice answered letting Paul know that John was asleep and Paul thought great he will catch him off guard

" do you even care about your daughter" Paul shouted

" is that you Paul what are you talking about" 

" yeah its me and i said do you even care about your daughter"

" of course i do Paul it is the middle of the night here can you ring me later"

" no i can't your daughter has just returned home from school in floods of tears because kids are bullying her because of what you are doing. you are not even in the same country and your actions are hurting her. Your a bastard john and you don't deserve India she is too sweet of a child to be yours and you know what is sad you hurt her over and over again but she still idolizes you and loves you but im telling you one day she will turn. one day she will see you for who you really are and then you will have one angry teenager to deal with"