hes back again

Today was the day that daddy is supposed to come home but i wont believe it until i see him. Mummy and Paul are nervous about him coming home i overheard them talking and saying that they hope he does not get mad and lose his temper. Daddy is really scary when he loses his temper and i don't like i so i tend to stay away from him when he is mad.

I am sitting on the sofa watching Snow white with Paul i like spending time with uncle Paul he is alot of fun and he plays with me and i love him but im so confused is Paul still my uncle or is he now my dad since he is with mummy. 

Me and Paul have gotten to the part in the movie where snow white is about to take a bite from the poisoned apple and Paul shouts NO DON'T DO IT SNOWY which makes me giggle he is like a child and he cried when she dies and he cried even more when the prince kissed her and she awoke from her sleep.

We were that engrossed in the movie we did not know that John had used his front door key and let himself into the house and was standing behind us watching me and Paul watch the movie

" your so silly uncle Paulie crying" i tease

" it was sad i thought the poor bird was dead"

" i want to be a princess you know" i say with a sigh at the end

" you already are darlin"

" daddy calls me his princess well he used to then Hollie became his princess then i became normal again"

Paul looked sad for some reason

" well then you can be my princess alright" Paul said

" Paul you know how you are with mummy now"

" yeah darlin"

" well are you my uncle or my daddy im confused"

" HE IS JUST YOUR UNCLE" John shouted making me and Paul scream and jump as we had no clue that he was behind us. the shock of hearing him shout made me cry

" bloody ell John the scared the life right out of us both"

" i see that your already weaseling your way into my family trying to steal my daughter are ya macca" 

" no of course not we were just watching a movie while Cynnie makes the dinner John"

" Cynnie is it now wow you really are trying to be me your with my ex wife you have my kins your in my home is there anything else of mine you want"

" im not trying to be you im quite happy being me. Cynthia was a single lady im single we fell for each other we both could not help it and as for the girls i am treating them the same way i always have treated them. i was about to tell India before you interrupted that im her Uncle and thats it"

John sighed and sat down while he calmed himself down and he looked to see India starring at him

" ello Indie you have grown since the last time i saw you"

" well you havent seen me in months you have been busy isnt that right? you were to busy for your kids"

" i was busy yes but never to busy for you and Hollie and if you needed me i would of been home like a shot"

" we had Paul so we were fine more than fine we were fab"

" im glad Paul was there but im home now and we will have alot of fun together"

I look at dad and he pulls a silly face and i just can't stay mad at him. i am still a daddy's girl and he can always get me back on his side again

I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug

" i missed you Daddy"

" i missed you to princess and i missed these cuddles more"

i sat beside dad and he pulled me closer to him

" i have some news for you India and don't freak out" dad said his voice all serious

" whats wrong im scared"

" well Yoko is pregnant your going to be a sister again"

" WHAT" I scream at him in complete shock

Daddy had been dreading telling me the news as he still remembers how i behaved when Hollie was born and i have not changed

" your joking right"

" no princess its great news right"

" no its not that means i have to share you again with another person and im going to see much less of you than i do now and DADDY I HATE BEING A SISTER" i shout while i run up the stairs

" i think its safe to say she is not excited about this new arrival"