what will John do?

I sat on the sofa feeling completely frozen I felt completely aware of how horrible and how dirty I felt. I looked down at my wrists and seen them wrapped in bandages and the bandages were dirty and were covered in my own blood. The longer I looked at my bandages the more the urge to cut again grew in me. I wanted and needed a distraction something to take my mind away from all this pain I was feeling. I looked back on my life and felt that it was just one bad situation after another and I wanted to be gone. I wanted to rest and have some peace. 

" India sweetheart talk to us what happened to you. We know you got snatched by 5 men but what did they do to you?." Cynthia asked not really sure if she was prepared for the answer

India looked up at her mum and seen her face just scrunched up with worry and she didn't know what to say

"uhm they made me do something that I'm not proud of and I'm so ashamed. I'm so sorry daddy I'm so sorry your gonna hate me and think I'm dirty but they made me do it and I'm sorry please dont hate me" India said hysterically while looking at her daddy not wanting him to see her differently

John walked over to where India was sat and crouched down until he was face to face with his daughter

" Nothing you could do could ever make me hate you. I love you and that will never  change"

" they took me to this house and I noticed that one of the men had the same accent as you so I knew he was from Liverpool just like you. He went on and told me that he went to school with him and that you bullied him and that he took me so he could hurt you by destroying his daughter. I told them that you weren't the same as you were in school and that if he would just meet you he would see that you have changed but he would not listen."

John could see India tense up and he could see that what ever has happened to her has affected her

" There was another girl there called Pixie she was 20 and a few years ago she was snatched the same way I was and she took me upstairs and told me that I had to work with her  and she threw these clothes at me and they were clothes to grown up for me and she put make up on me so I looked older and when I was dressed I looked horrible and I knew that daddy would not like how much of my skin this outfit showed."

John looked down at his hands and he was clenching them so hard that they were bright red and he felt all this anger build up. The anger wasn't at India it was at the people who took his daughter.

" then she told me what I had to do and I didn't think it was possible but I grew more scared. When she first told me what I was to do I didn't understand what she meant and every time I asked her to explain something she grew annoyed and  I knew that I was irritating her. It wasn't my fault that I didn't understand im only 13 and I dont know about all this stuff." India was rambling trying hard to delay what she knew she had to tell them. 

I looked at my dads face and I seen it was full of anger and it scared me. I knew he would hate me and I haven't even told them the worse part yet.

" what happened next?." Cynthia asked ripping her away from her thoughts

"um well I had to go onto a stage and there was a lot of old men sitting on chairs just staring at me and I was frightened and I just stood there unable and unwanting to move. The men started to boo me and throw there beer cans at me and I looked to the side of the stage to see Pixie telling me what to do. I had to dance and I had to" 

India took a deep breath and lowered her head feeing shame seep threw her body

" I had to get naked in front of everyone and when I was finished I ran of stage feeling dirty and defeated and Pixie told me I done well for a 1st attempt and that I would have to do It again tomorrow. I thought is this what my life is now. Is this gonna be how I spend every night and the thought killed me. Pixie went onto the stage and I seen my opportunity and I was so scared as they told  me If I ever tried to leave that they knew where I lived and sometime they would come and get me. I grabbed a towel and I wrapped it around me and I ran. I ran and I ran and my feet were getting cut up by the stones on the pavement but I didn't dare stop until I heard Ringos voice and  collapsed to the ground knowing that I would now be safe."

India looked up and looked around her to see that Cynthia and Ringo were crying but John was quiet and he still looked mad and India knew what was coming she knew her dad was going to erupt.

She sat there wondering what is my dad going to do