India reunited with her daddy

" what do you mean you got married you's have only been together for less than a month don't you think you have rushed into this John" Paul said his face a mixture of confusion and shock

" why wait Yoko is the one i don't want any one else and you know we have been married for around a week and the press still have no clue"

" i thought you said you's just got married?"

" we did"

" being married for a week is not we just got married this is crazy John"

" it's not crazy im in love and did not want to wait. Fuck you sound just like Aunt Mimi"

" so she knows about it then?"

" yeah we went to see her after we got married i took Yoko to see all the places in Liverpool where we hung out and so on then we went to Mendips to see Mimi and that was interesting she was just her usual self asking me why i would marry someone who can not even keep her hair out of her face and said other things that i will never mention again"

Paul burst into a fit of laughter

" fuck she ain't changed then. remember she would not let George enter her house because he looked like a Teddy boy and one time you snuck him in and she returned home early and she chased him out of her house while smacking him with her handbag"

John and Paul burst into more laughter while Yoko looked on her face set into a emotionless expression

" that was gear we also went to Scotland to meet Harrie and that went a bit better though and i sent Mal over to Cyn's house to collect Hollie and we spent the day with her and it was fab she is young so she does not understand and she is not brainwashed so we had fun with her then tomorrow we are going to America we are going to New York"

" your going to America tomorrow"

" yeah that's also why were here as well to say bye to you as we might be there for a while "

" oh you came to say goodbye to me"

" Yeah Macca aren't you thrilled"

" so why did you call here at this time?"

" what do you mean?"

" why call over here at a time when you know your daughter would be at school. why not wait to later when she normally comes home and see her"

" im busy this is the only time i aint got a shitload of stuff to do"

" you had time to go to liverpool then onto scotland then to london you had time to see one daughter why can't you find time to see your other one"

"why are you getting so bitchy towards me" 

For some reason that comment made Paul so mad and he began to shout at John who was taken back by the amount of anger directed towards him from his best friend

" im getting bitchy because you are traveling every where basking in the happiness you have with your girlfriend sorry wife and im glad your happy i really am but while you have moved on and created a new life i am here picking up the pieces of the mess your pissing off has left."

" what do you mean picking up the pieces don't be so dramatic"

" i am not being dramatic i have had a certain 6 year old crying every night because her daddy has left and now her mummy is sad and she is confused she walks around here lately like a zombie i have never seen her so sad before and you have been here a while now and you have not asked about her or mentioned her once"

" i can't help the way that it happened there was always going to be people getting hurt that is what happens when people split up"

" look i don't want to get into a row with you but i just find it sad that your daughter has been missing you like mad and crying herself to sleep because she does not know where you are and you have been able to spend time with Hollie and just leave her out. were you planning on seeing India before you leave"