boy talk

" mummy I hate this wheelchair it is so awkward and I always bumping  into things " India complained

she has been home for a week since her accident and she is finding it hard to adjust

" I know sweetie but you wont have to use it for long and me and your daddy will help you"

" yeah I know but Aaron wont like me now that I am stuck in this ugly thing for years"

" stop being so dramatic you wont be in it for years. and im sure he will still like you he wont care about the wheelchair"

John walked into the room while eating his sandwich

" what are you's  two gossiping about "

" we are talking about India's boyfriend"

John quickly turned and walked out of the room muttering about not wanting to hear about no boy

" mummy does daddy hate me because I have a boyfriend does he think im yukky now"

" no sweetie he is just finding it hard to cope with the fact that you are growing up and he does not like the thought of you with a boy"

" but im coming 10 soon and im not a baby and I like Aaron he is cute and I want daddy to be happy for me"

" he will be just give him some time to come around"

Cynthia left India watching tv and she went in search of John and she found him in his den

" john we need to talk"

" your not pregnant again are you?" he teased

" don't be so silly we need to talk about India" she said sitting next to him and she began to run her long fingers threw his hair and she felt him relax

" what's wrong"

" well you need to accept the fact that she has a boyfriend"

The mention of the word boyfriend made him  tense up again and his face was full of anger

" John look at you even the word boyfriend makes you mad we all knew this time will come when she starts to grow up"

" I know but she is to young she is 9 she is still a baby and she has been threw a lot and I don't want her to go threw more heartache and this will end in her being hurt and I am not going to sit back and watch my daughter being hurt and I know he is a jerk "

" John you haven't met him how do you know he is a jerk"

" oh come on Cyn use your brain he mentions that he loves the Beatles and guess who his favourite Beatle is ME and here he is dating my daughter he is using her to get to me and I don't like it one bit"

" John you are reading to much into it and it is making India fell awkward she thinks you hate her"

" I don't hate her I just don't want her having a boyfriend she has plenty of time for that and now is not the time and she is to beautiful and special to be around boys"

" John you are being to protective you need to loosen the reins abit and allow her to grow this Aaron may be bad news but she needs to learn for herself "

" I am not going to let any boy hurt my princess Cyn and that is it im not talking about it any more"

John walked out of the room and took a walk around his garden.

Cynthia walked into the hallway and  she knew that John would not listen to her so she rang Paul and hoped that he could talk some sense into him

India saw her daddy walking around in the garden and he looked troubled so she decided to go and check on him even though she found it hard to move around in her wheelchair. She managed to make her way out into the garden without hitting or breaking anything and by the time she caught up with her daddy she was exhausted