newspaper hell

Walking away from Paul and the situation i suddendly noticed all the other people who like me i presume were here for a beautiful meal in a posh restaurant and here they have just witnessed a lennon in a fight and for once it wasnt my dad. I can see everybody staring at me while i quickly make my way out of them room.

" That was so embarrassing. Everyone was staring" I turn to see who was talking and i see India behind me her face bright red and i see mum and dad behind her. Mother looks as embarrassed as India while dad has a huge smile on his face.

" You're embarrassed you arent even the one who had a full fist fight in front of everyone but it could be worse."

" how could it be anymore worse?". Hollie asked

" I could of lost." i laughed

" This isnt funny." Mother added while we contnued to walk to the car

" Look i know i should not of choose to hit her but she was provocking me the whole time i was there and i just snapped and i honestly could not take any more of it. I hate her."

" Well you do know that you will have to apologise to her dont you?."

I stopped walking and turned to look mum straight in her face.

" i will never say sorry to her because im not sorry. I would do it again right now if i needed to."

I walked away and got into the awaiting car.

" what are we going to do with her John?." Cynthia asked.

" We do nothing. She did what she felt she had to do and im proud of her because she was just protecting her family and i dont wanna punish her for that."

                                                                                                                 The next day

I woke up with so many thought running through my head. I wondered how what happened yesterday would affect me and dad? will we continue how we have been just ignoring each other or will this be the ice breaker we needed to get us back to talking? I just didnt know.
I got out of bed and did the normal things that you do in the morning and when i was finished i went downstairs to have brealfast and i walk into the kitchen to see mum and dad huddled around the newspaper with a serious expression on there faces.

" whats so interesting that you's have to read the paper at the same time?."

" You are?." mum said while dad looked at me with a look on his face that i couldnt place?.

" huh what do you mean by that?" i was so confused that i thought that i was honestly convinced that i was still in one of my weird dreams but when they passed me the newspaper i realised it wasnt a dream it was a bloody nightmare.

                                                                          JOHN LENNON'S UNRULY DAUGHTER IN A UNPROVOKED ATTACK ON PAUL MCCARTNEYS DAUGHTER

                                                                       JOHN LENNON'S TEENAGE DAUGHTER WAS INVOLVED IN A FIGHT YESTERDAY AT THE SAVOY HOTEL.  THE LENNONS WERE ALL IN                                           ATTENDANCE WITH THE REST OF THE BEATLES AND THERE FAMILIES WHEN LENNONS DAUGHTER INDIA SUDDENLY LAUNCHED INTO A UNPROVOCKED ATTACK ON MCCARTNEYS DAUGHTER.
A SOURCE SAID THAT IT WAS " HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING" AND ACCORDING TO EYEWITNESS'S INDIA WAS SEEN SITTING ON THE VICTIM WHILE
PUNCHING HER MULITIPLE TIMES TO HER HEAD.
INDIA WAS ESCORTED OUT OF THE SAVOY BY SECURITY WHILE KICKING AND SCREAMING ABOUT HOW SHE WAS GOING TO "KILL HER".
A SOURCE WHO WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANNONYOMOUS ADDED THAT HEATHER IS COMPLETLY TRAMATISED BY THIS EVENT AND KEEPS ASKING WHAT IT WAS THAT SHE DID WRONG. IT IS BELIEVED THAT HEATHER WILL NEED COUNSELLING TO GET OVER THIS TRAMATIC EVENT.
IT SEEMS THAT IT IS A CASE OF LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER.

" I can't believe this. That isnt how it happened at all." india shouted

" I know sweetie this is awful." Cyn said not really knowing what to say

" it wasnt unprovoked and i wasnt escorted out. This is all wrong and plus she aint his daugher they cant even get that right."

" I know its hard but that is tabloid trash. You just got to ignore it" dad added

" how can i ignore it? i got school tomorrow morning and you can guarantee that im going to be the talk of the school and they will believe what is written and they will think that im just this physco bully and there going to try and provoke me and try and fight me just to try and teach me a lesson."

" ill speak to your teachers and get them to keep a eye on you."

" mum that wont help at all. Sometimes the teachers can treat you worse that the students will. There all nice and the second they find out that i wont take pictures of dad sleeping or get them his autograph or bring him into school to meet them they label me as a spoilt brat and then they laugh when fellow students bully me."

" This isnt right you are not in school to be used as a pawn to get to me especially by teachers who get payed to teach you. I am fucking sick of this cyn all i want is for my children to be treated like everyone else."

" i know John but im afraid this is just one down side to the fame you worked so hard to achieve."

" exactly i worked hard to achieve it so they should stick to writing shit about me in the papers and leave my daughter out of it."

" don't get all worked up dad it will be ok. im sure tomorrow wont be as bad as i think."

India was dreading tomorrow as she new tomorrow wont be as bad as she is imaging it . It would be way worse.