danger ahead

" What am i going to do George?, I don't want to have to see dad and see disappointment etched all over his face. I really wish that i was gone Geo i really do"

India put her head in her hands and she burst into tears. George had never seen her so upset. Yes he has seen her cry before but this is different, her crying was coming from her heart. Her crying was painful to watch and George didn't know what to do.

Normally George could handle this situation but tonight was different. His head was spinning with how his wife cheated on him with his best friend that he could not fully grasp what was happening.

" India love i just don't know what to say or do" 

George knew she needed help but he didn't feel strong enough to help her and he felt so bad as this was the first time that he had ever let her down."

" I'm so sorry George." she said wiping her tears on the back of her hands

" i should not have came here and burdened you with my problems when you have stuff you need to deal with. I'll go" 

India stood up and walked towards the door

" I'm so sorry India i feel like I'm letting you down its just Pattie has been cheating on me and my brain is so confused. i am no help to you at all."

" its ok George i understand and I'm sorry i added to your troubles tonight. i can be rather selfish and self absorbed"

" your none of those things India. Jump in the car and ill drive you home I'm sure John is going mad with worry"

" he more than likely has not even noticed I'm gone which is good as hopefully i can sneak back into the house and not have to talk to him about what happened tonight"

" Talk to him about it don't keep your feelings inside you India. I'm telling you that you need to open up to John and Cyn"

" I know i just don't feel like i have the strength to do it tonight. If i have to see his hurt tonight ill just break down again and i don't think i can cry anymore " she said with a giggle

" well come on you lets get you home"

George and India walked towards the front door when Pattie stopped them

" George you cant leave. We need to talk about what happened" she said crying ,her eyes pleading with him to stay

" I'm taking India home" he said coldly which shocked India as she has never seen George be anything but loving

" Well maybe tonight she can walk home. right you can walk home?" Pattie asked India

" yeah i can walk home its no trouble its not far and its still light outside so id be fine. Plus yous need to talk"

" see George she will be fine. We need to talk about this George "

" ill see you soon George" India said leaving there troubled home

" ill call your house in 20 minutes India to make sure your home ok"

" ill be there George i promise"

I walked out the cold air feeing like a slap to my face. I began to walk quickly feeling uneasy having to walk home by myself. I know I'm 14 but i never walked home by myself before as daddy said it wasn't safe. He said that his fans are to excitable and that they could accidently hurt me. They would sometimes hurt my daddy by being to excited they would grab his clothes or pull his hair and scratch him. The fans loved him they just wanted part of him to take home. I was about 5 minute's from home when i seen a gang of boys standing ahead and i grew nervous. I seen that past the boys were the usual fans that always stood outside my home waiting to see a glimpse of my dad so they could scream at him. I knew if  i made it past this group of boys i would be fine but there was something telling me that i was in danger. I kept on walking towards the boys as i had no other choice as it was my only route home. I approached the gang of 4 boys and i tried to walk past them but one of them grabbed my arm harshly and i gasped as it hurt.