be good like Hollie

India woke up the next day and she had washed and changed and made her way downstairs where mummy was sitting with Hollie. Normally India would just come running into the kitchen sliding across the floor in her socks giggling and having fun and she so wanted to do that but she knew she had to be good so she walked into the kitchen calmly and poured some cereal into a bowl and filled her bowl with milk and carried it to the kitchen table and sat down across from Cynthia and Hollie  

" good morning sweetie" 

" good morning mother" India replied concentrating hard on not spilling any of her breakfast

" India i am so sorry about what i said last night i was wrong "

" you were right i know i am bad and im going to be like Hollie"

" you are?" she replied completely confused

" yes im going to be different"

India walked up and put her empty dish into the kitchen sink and went to the living room and sat down beside Hollie and they were both reading a book

Cynthia could not believe what was happening India never read a book she was always to busy running about and playing but now she was sitting here settled and reading and she knew that it was bad for her daughter to try and change who she is but Cynthia was enjoying the peace.

India had been good all afternoon and Ringo had called round to see his 2 favourite girls and Ringo loved it in the lennon and mccartney household as he had a playmate in India they would build forts in the living room and pretend to be indians and would have alot of fun but today India was being silent and was busy reading another book.

" Cynthia what is wrong with India?" Ringo asked concerned about his little friend

" what do you mean she is fine"

" she is reading a book and i asked her if she wanted to play ghost busters and she said no and we both know she never refuses to play"

" she has decided to be good and more like Hollie"

" but she was good and why would she change everybody loved how playful she was and we loved how full of life she was and she was funny but now she is like an empty shell her spark has vanished"

" she is fine Ringo she is just having a good day" Cynthia snapped 

" ok i believe you well i better get going before mo kills me for being gone to long"

" bye Ringo"

Ringo drove home and he knew that something was not right. He did not like the way India was so he knew he had to ring John and that was the first thing he did when he entered his home

" Ello" John's voice boomed over the receiver

" Ello John its Ringo here"

' alright Rings how are ya mate"

" im alright mate but i wanted to tell you im worried about your India"

" why what is wrong with her whats happened"

" i don't know what has happened and i might be over reacting but i called over to see the girls and India was sat beside Hollie reading a book and she was super quiet the whole time i was there"

" India was reading a book she only ever reads when she is going to bed and she only ever manages a page then she gets bored"

" I asked her is she wanted to play a game with me and she said no. John you know she normally pounces on me and asks me with in 5 minutes of being in your house to play. John her spark was gone her sense of fun was not there it was strange and i said to Cynthia about it and she snapped my head off and she just said she was being good"

" Hollie managed to smash cyns vase and she went mad at India shouting at her that she had to be more like Hollie and India is now trying to be Hollie as Hollie loves her little childrens books"

" Well i hope India snaps out of it by the time you get home as i don't want you to see India the way she is i was there for over and hour and she hardly said 2 words to me mate she was as quite as Cyn"

' Cynthia better not be trying to change India just so she can be like her as i will go mad India is special she is fun and lively and she reminds me of how i was and she is full of life they way my mother Julia was and if Cyn has said something to India to make her lose all those things i love most about India i will not be happy mate"

" well just prepare yourself when you get home ok she could be back to her old self again and be playful but i just wanted you to be on your guard incase she isnt"

" thanks mate here's hoping she will be back to normal by then"

" i gotta go Mo is going crazy about something or another being burnt"

" alright starkey ill see you when i get back "

" alright John bye"

John hung up the phone and he hoped that India will be ok and snap out of her trying to her sister stage