bullying

It's been a week since the daddy daughter talk and I haven't cut myself since . I won't lie there are times when I want to I mean I've really wanted to but I made my daddy a promise that I wouldn't and I'm working hard to stick to it.

Everybody has been kind of strange around me. They have been extra nice and showering me with love and attention and it's been lovely and I've spent alot of one on one time with daddy and he has been teaching me the guitar but i suck. Its been a fab weekend but it all has to end sometime as it's Monday and that means school.

Dad phoned the headmaster complaining about how I was getting bullied and that we wanted something done about it and the headmaster promised to punish the girls but I wasn't hopefully.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple for breakfast and dad walked in and pulled me into a hug.

"Daddy your squeezing me to tight" I laughed

"I just want you to know that I love you and you're beautiful and special and smart and kind and no matter how they might try and dim your light by bullying you it's just because there jealous"

"I love you daddy but I'm nothing to be jealous of"

"Your a Lennon. Your amazing your talented and there obviously jealous that's why there being so mean to such a kind soul"

"Daddy you know all the right things to say"

"Well i am a songwriter"

I went and gave my dad a hug and sighed

"I wish I could spend everyday with you but I gotta go to school.

My first class went well and without anything bad happening and I was walking the corridor making my way to science class when I seen the terrible 3. They were strutting the halls and they began to laugh when they saw me.

"Look who it is. It's the lil bitch who went crying to daddy to get us punished for being mean to the little baby beatle."

" she has to have her famous druggie daddy fight her battles"

"Yeah her waste of space dad who thinks him and his shitty band are bigger than Jesus. No wonder she's so fucked up with that as a dad"

The girls all laughed obviously pleased with the vile things they were saying.

"Yous don't know a damn thing about my dad or my uncle's so shut up" I shouted making the girls stop and stare at me obviously shocked at me speaking out.

I was as shocked as them at me answering them back but hearing them talk bad about my dad was something I won't allow. Talk about me all you want and I'll deal with it but mention my dad and it's game over.

"What did you say?" ally the main bitch said

"You heard me. You don't know my dad so shut up."

Ally grabbed me and slammed me into the locker and slapped me across my face.

"Don't ever answer me back. Do you here me?. Your life is now gonna be hell so watch your back."

They walked away and I was left with a red stinging handprint on my face and I wanted to cry but I didn't want to waste a tear on them. I also wanted to cut but I knew i couldn't so I just went to science class as always.

School finished and I was feeling horrible. I normally get driven straight home but I wanted to see George. So I told my driver to take me there and for him to ring my dad and let him know where I was.

I knocked on the door and after a while he came and opened it and he seen surprised but pleased to see me

"Hey love I wasn't expecting to see you. Come on in"

I walked into his living area and sat down beside him on the sofa

"I've had a horrible day geo. I hate school i so hate it"

"Are those bullys still being mean to you"

"Yeah they were talking crap about my dad today and I lost it and told them to shut up because they know nothing about my dad"

"Well done I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself and your dad"

"Well it didn't work. One of them hit me. look"

I moved my face to the side and showed George the red handprint on my face.

"Did you report them to the headmaster?"

"What's the point the headmaster is her dad so obviously nothing is going to happen. I'm just mentally tired of it. It's hell and I gotta go and tell dad that I was hit and he's gonna go so mad and I hate it. I hate them and I hate school"