home again

Everyone is so glad to have India back home again the nightmare is finally over but India has not been 100% herself since her ordeal she will not leave John's side she clings onto him for dear life. If John goes to the bathroom India follows she can not have John out of her sight or she has a panic attack. 

A few Weeks ago John was in the garden and India woke up from her sleep and she looked for him and when she could not find him she panicked she screamed her lungs out and cried and she got herself worked up into such a state she began to find it hard to breath she would not relax until i went and got John and once she was in her daddy's arms she calmed down again.

" Daddy where are you going?" India asked following John upstairs"

" im going for a shower babes you stay down with mummy and Hollie"

the thought of being away from john even for 5 minutes made India's eyes fill with water

" no daddy ill stand and wait for you"

" sweeite it is ok go with mum ill be down in 10 minutes i promise"

" no daddy those men will take me again if i am not with you"

John knelt down so he was looking right into his daughters eyes that looked just like his

" sweetie those bad men are in Prison for a million years you are safe sweetheart"

" im safe when im with you daddy please dont make me leave you im scared when im not with you daddy" she cried

" ok ok well go and grab a colouring book and colour in while i have a shower ok"

" ok dad "

India ran to her room and made it back into the bathroom in super quick time.

While having his shower John was thinking about  India he was meant to go to America next week to visit Yoko but he did not know how he could with India clinging on to him.

They all managed to get threw there day and put India to bed and it was just John and Cyn sitting watching some tv

" Cyn what are we going to do with India"

" i don't know she is petrified of being away from you"

" Cyn i have to go back to America next week for a few days to see Yoko we are getting a scan of he baby but how can that happen with India not allowing me out of her sight she will not cope without me"

" i was worrying about that and i was thinking you now how she is super close to George?"

" yeah she see's him as another father to her"

" well maybe tomorrow we can invite him round and see if India can stay in a room with just her and him and if she can and is fine well maybe she can stay with George while you are gone as she wont stay with me"

"i don't know George has no experience of looking after kids what if she panics when i am gone  George wont know what to do"

" well maybe George can come over all this week one day we will leave them alone for 5 minutes the next day 20 minutes and build it up and hopefully by the last day she can spend a full day out with him"

" that sounds like a plan Cyn here's hoping it works"