johns back

Johns pov

Ever since that phone call with Ringo i have been itching to get back home and see for myself what was going on but i had to stay for a extra week as Yoko went for a scan and i got to see a picture of my baby and it was beautiful thought the nurse had to explain to me what i was looking at i just saw a blob but that blob was my baby and i felt so proud and emotional and i was so happy but i was worrying about India the whole time which lead to Yoko picking a fight with me as i wasn't giving her my full attention. we are not even together anymore and she is still trying to tell me what to do its crazy.

so i decided that i would leave a day early so i am now sitting on the plane thinking about what has been going on at home. Cynthia is a great mum but she has never fully bonded with her. I think she finds it hard because she is so much like me and she wants to be around me so much that maybe Cynthia has felt pushed out and when Hollie came and we learned that Hollie was just like her mum Cynthia gravitated towards her because they could connect more i don't know i may be over thinking everything but i know she treats India differently to Hollie 

India reminds me of my mother Julia. my mum was so full of life and full of fun and she always acted silly and played with us and she was not like the other mothers she was just so free. I lost my mother twice once as a kid the second time as a teenager and  miss her i miss her fun but once India came along and she grew and she started showing us her character i saw that she was just like my mother and somehow i did not miss my mum as much as i felt that i had her back as India is so much like her so if India has changed and is not the fun loving child that i adore then it would feel like i have lost my mother again and it would feel like i lost a daughter as the India i love would be gone and replaced with someone else if you understand what i am trying to say.

Cynthia pov

The house has been alot more calm and quiet since India has started to behave she has been as quiet as a mouse and she has been so good. Occasionally i just stare at India and i feel upset as i cant see the India from a few weeks ago that would cause havoc. The India of now is behaving like a little lady and i am feeling so much more relaxed and less stressed now that i have two well mannered well behaved little girls.

I was sitting down getting ready to eat lunch with the girls when i heard someone enter our home which i found strange as Paul was up stairs writing his music and john was not due home until tomorrow. 

" Hello who's there" i shouted 

I sighed in relief when i saw John walk into the kitchen

" ello girls i came home early to see you's"

Hollie jumped of her seat and ran up to John as fast as her little legs could carry her and John scooped her up and covered her face in kisses it always made me fill with happiness to see John with the girls they all loved each other so much.

Normally India would be climbing all over John by now thrilled to see him but she has not even turned round to look at him she just kept munching on her sandwich

" Ello India sweetie" John said his face etched in confusion as to why his little girl was ignoring him

" Hello daddy it's nice to have you home" she said politely

john shot Cynthia a look of confusion. Ringo had warned him that India was behaving differently but he could not believe how much she has changed and he did not like it

" Girls can you's both please go to your rooms as i want to speak to your mummy for a minute

" ok daddy" both girls said at the same time and once the girls were upstairs John began to question Cyn