no contact

Paul started to pace the hotel room  waiting for India to finish getting ready so they could see john. They both arrived in America last night and Paul was so sick with worry that he was unable to sleep and spent the whole night chain smoking and thinking about John.

India was sat on the end of her hotel bed zoned out just thinking about her dad she was so worried about him but she was angry and she did not want to see him because she was scared of crying in front of him and she did not want him to think that what he has done to her was ok and that he was forgiven. she was so scared about her daddy being shot and was worried and was sad that her daddy was hurting but she knew she had to pretend not to care so that she could detach herself from him.

She got of the bed and straightened down her clothes and walked into the living area where she saw Paul pacing back and forth completely frantic his face was etched with worry and tiredness.

" aw your finally ready" he said making his way to the door

" yeah but i still don't want to go i don't want to see him"

" he is your dad he could of died so you will see him and you will be nice to him he has been threw enough" Paul said sounding rather cross at her

" well i have been threw alot as well and he never came back to see me so i don't see why i have had to"

" you have never nearly died"

" he still would not have came to see me he does not care about me or love me i know that now you do not abandon someone you love but he abandoned me so he does not love me he probably never has done"

india walks straight past Paul and opened the door and Paul followed her feeling shocked he knew India was hurt by John disappearing on her again but he never knew how badly affected she was this time. now that she is older she understands it alot more.

Once they arrived at the reception area of the hotel Paul looked outside to see a crowd of people some were journalists with their cameras ready to snap a picture of the daughter and best mate of the ex beatle who was shot by a crazy fan and some were fans of john wanting to shout messages of support of wanting some snippets of information about john's condition

" paul i don't wanna go threw all them people" 

Paul looked down and saw a very frightened young girl

" it will be ok ill carry you threw them all no one will touch out ok ill protect you' he said in a funny voice making India laugh.

Before she could decline Paul scooped her up into his arms and she hid her face in his jacket. Paul carried her out and a sea of cameras went off the sound of them all clicking and the flashes of them was overbearing and a reporter managed to run towards Paul and he grabbed India's shoulder and pulled off so she was abruptly turned to face the man and he took her picture

" don't you fucking touch her again do you understand me" Paul shouted pushing the man away while the lennon fans all shouted abuse at the ignorant reporter. Paul and India finally were safe in there car and it sped off towards the hospital

" are you ok darlin?"

" yeah i suppose it was scary"

" i know they can be scary but it will all calm down though"

" will it. im scared that because my last name is lennon i will always be stuck with scary people chasing me"

Paul did not know what to say as he knew she was right her last name will always bring unwanted attention to her.

once the car reached it destination Paul jumped out and carried India threw another swarm of people thankfully this time they were respectful and they were able to get into the hospital without incident.