birthday surprises and tantrums part 2

The whole house was full of people who were here to celebrate my birthday but after Daddy's news i don't want to see any of them i just want to hide in my room and not come out. i feel upset and angry that dad is leaving me yet again. 

" India everyone is downstairs waiting on you" mom said coming into my room

" i don't want to see any one" 

" now stop sulking and come and say hello they have made a effort to come and see you"

" i don't care i don't want to see anyone"

" i know you are angry about your dad leaving but he will only be gone a month and then he will be back i think you over reacted"

" no i didn't he is always leaving why cant he stay with us why does he always have to go and leave us behind im a big girl now so i could go with him but he does not want me because he loves Hollie more"

"he does not love Hollie more he was angry when he said that he did not mean it"

" he meant it and i don't care because i love George and Paul more than daddy"

" India that is a awful thing to say"

" it's the truth"

" it is not the truth you are in a huff and you are lashing out i swear you have your daddy's temper"

India sighed and covered herself in her blanket

" now get out of bed you are coming downstairs and you are going to be nice to everyone as they came just to see you ok young lady"

" fine ill come downstairs for a short time"

India jumped out of bed and got changed into a knee length dress which Cynthia brought her which was baby blue and glittery 

India came down the stairs and came face to face with her dad who looked well miserable. Normally India would be devastated to see her dad upset but she was still mad with him so she walked straight past him and ran straight to Paul

" hello India wow you look beautiful" Paul said making her do a twirl so he could see her new dress

" thank you Paulie "

India spotted George sitting talking to John and India ran over and sat on Georges knee with her back to John

"hello daddy Geo "

" Ello  squirt Happy birthday i can't believe how grown up you are getting i remember the day you were born your daddy carried you into my house so me and Pattie could see you and your daddy was crying with happiness and i swear you were the most beautiful baby i have ever seen you were as cute as a button "

" i wish i was still a baby" India said sadly

" why would you want to be a baby again" George asked confused as John listened into their conversation

" well then i would still be small and cute and beautiful then maybe daddy would not want to leave me all the time"

" what do you mean leave you all the time?"

" he is going to America tonight with that awful yoko"

" wow i can't believe he is leaving again"

" maybe if i was still cute he would stay and not leave me again"

" India you are cute and beautiful and a smart little girl . Your daddy must have a reason to leave as i know he hates leaving you and Hollie"

" he hates leaving Hollie because she is his favourite he told me that today. i think daddy hates me"

" your daddy loves you he could never hate you and well your my favourite but don't tell anyone"

" i love you Geo" India said snuggling into George and John felt himself being jealous of George

" i love you to squirt"

" john its time for us to leave for the plane" yoko said practically pulling John to his feet

John and Yoko went around everyone saying goodbye to everyone and when i saw John with Hollie i felt really sad and i ran upstairs so i did not have to say goodbye to him. i hate goodbyes. saying goodbye to people always makes me sad so i hid in my room and when i heard the front door close i cried knowing that i wont see in my daddy for a Long time.