im down

The thought of people being cruel to India to the point she felt that she had to steal was tearing John apart he has seemed lost in his own world his face etched in sadness and confusion and it was obvious that Yoko had no idea how to handle him or how to snap him out of this mood he found himself in and i as his ex wife i felt it was not my place to step in and try and make John feel better i was more worried about India 

Since India told us about the extent of the bullying she has become withdrawn she just spends her time in her bedroom not really wanting to see anyone she did not even allow Paul or George into her room. Her sparkle has gone and i dont know what to do to get it back.

" Cynthia can we talk"

i nearly fell over the chair when i saw Yoko standing in front of me

" um yeah sure grab a seat"

" well you know that since that daughter of yours told us about the stealing thing" Yoko said coldly

" well that daughter is India it would be great if you could remember her name as she is your step daughter"

" well yes India well John has been stuck in a negative place since then and i cannot help him escape. I was thinking of getting John to try this new therapy that is just out its called Primal scream"

" i have heard about that and if you's want to try that then please do but you's would have to move out while doing it as i don't want the girls around screaming it would upset them"

" well the girls manly India would have to be involved as John may feel the need to release his hurt towards India and he would release that by screaming at her"

" so you want me to agree to John screaming at his 6 year old daughter"

" yes i do"

" well that will not happen"

" well what else do you suggest i can do that will help him"

" have you tried talking to him just sitting and listening to what he has to say"

' well i try but he wont open up to me um maybe you can try he is in our room"

" you want me to try and get your husband out of his mood"

" well yes your her parents maybe it would help to talk to you"

" well ill try"

Cynthia walked towards John and Yoko's room and gently knocked on the door

" come in' John's voice shouted

" hi John um Yoko told me you were feeling down and she wanted me to come talk with you"

"she would do anything to not have to speak to me like she wanted me to try some primal scream shit"

" yes she told me about that and how you would have to scream at India"

"she said that"

" yes she said that once i informed her of India's name"

' she just does not make and effort to get to know my girls i sometimes think i made a huge mistake being with her and marrying her"

" im sorry you feel that way John maybe you just feel like that now because your down"

" i have been feeling like this for a while now she just wants me all to herself she does not like me spending time with my own daughters and im honestly thinking about divorcing her"

" that's your own decision John but me and the girls will always be here for you no matter what"

" what are we going to do about India?" John asked his voice riddled with sadness

" i really do not know. i have never seen her so upset before"

' i feel awful because it is all my fault"

" why would you think that?"

' well they are bullying her because i was a beatle ya know"

" john those girls would find any reason to pick on her you just happen to be the reason they picked so dont blame yourself"

" but i do dads are meant to protect there daughters and i can't even do that"

" but she was in school a place we both thought she would be safe and enjoy"

" i dont know what to do to make her feel better"

" we just have to be there and show her all the time how much we love her its all we can do"

" im going to make sure that India is ok and when we have her back to herself again the next thing i i will be doing is divorcing Yoko"