struggling with bullies.

I walked into the living room where john was with hollie and they both looked so happy and carefree. It was like the lennon household just thrives and has a happy time when I'm no where to be seen. I feel like me being here and being involved in this family just brings nothing but sorrow.

Dad looked up at me and his face fell when he seen me. There it is again me just ruining the happiness and making everyone miserable again.

I can't cope I am struggling. I'm struggling with school and I'm struggling at home and honestly I'm struggling with life.

"What happened to your face princess"

I was so involved in my thoughts that I didn't see dad walk towards me. He has my face in his hands and his eyes are intensely staring at the handprint on my face.

"Just the bullies again but it's ok and I'm fine"

"You have been fucking slapped that's not fucking fine"

"I just stuck up for myself and one of the bullies slapped me but I'm fine it's all ok" I totally lied I was dying on the inside.

" It's not ok the headmaster promised me it would be sorted"

"Daddy the main bully is the headmaster's daughter nothing is ever going to happen."

"Well I'm going to go into your school first thing tomorrow and speak to him face to face. This is to much."

"Daddy please don't do that. You doing that would make it so much worse."

"India how could it get worse. Look at what they did to you."

"I'm already the schools freak show. Oh look at her thinks she's so special because she's a Lennon. Oh look at her you would think with all the money she had she could fix her face she's so ugly. Nevermind fix her face she needs to fix her weight she's so fat. Those are just some of the insults I get thrown at me daily. You turning up and creating a scene is just going to make it so much worse."

" This can't continue India. Something has to be done."

"It will all be ok I'll be fine and it will all work itself out in time."

I walked off and went to my room I'm just sick and tired of being bullied and I didn't know how to resolve it and neither did John and that was the most troubling part. I couldn't see it ever ending.