naughty behaviour

Daddy has been in America for a week and i have been feeling pretty blue about it. it was horrible when he had to go as i started to cry and then Hollie started to cry and she would not let go of Daddy and mum had to pull her off him. Daddy has only another week to stay in America then we get him back for a while.

Daddy told us that when he gets back he will have a picture of the baby to show us that there is some new machine in america that takes the baby's picture and Hollie can't wait to see her new brother or sister she is being the great child that she always is she gets excited over all the right stuff and she does not get jealous she is perfect as i am hard work. 

Mummy always tells me that i am alot harder to look after than Hollie. I do try and be good but i always do something that gets me told off, Daddy is the one who can deal with me as he says i am just like him. He said he was always getting into trouble as a kid but now that daddy is with yoko mum does not really know how to handle me.

I am a Daddys girl and Hollie is a mummies girl and because Hollie is good mum spends her time with her and Paul is busy writing songs so he is not to be disturbed so i am alone to play and i get bored so i end up running the halls burring of some energy.

I decided today that it would be alot of fun to ride my bike in the house as it was raining outside and i was riding really fast when the wheel of my bike hit the side of the coffee table and mummy's vase fell and smashed and i knew that this was bad as that vase meant alot to her as my granny brought it for mum when mummy married daddy and it meant alot to mummy 

Cynthia having heard the loud bang ran into the living room and her face went red when she saw the vase lying on the floor

" oh my god India what have you done now?" she screamed distraught that her wedding present was broken

" it was an accident mummy my bike hit the coffee table and it fell. ill fix it ill glue it together"

' don't be a stupid little girl you can't glue it together gosh sometimes i just wish you could be more like your sister and behave and not be such hard work"  

I looked up at mummy my eyes glistening and my bottom lip trembling trying hard not to cry

" i try to be good"

' no you don't you are always causing trouble running around making lots of noise and breaking things and driving me mad. You need to learn how to behave you should study your sister and be more like her"

Cynthia was furious that vase meant alot to her it was the only thing that she had that her mother had brought her and now that her mother had sadly passed away every thing that was her mothers or was brought by her mother meant so much more to her.

I walked away from mummy not wanting to listen to her telling me how awful i am and how im such a bad child so i left the living room and i grabbed the phone and snuck t to my room and i crawled into bed and i called daddy

" Ello" a tired voice answered

" Daddy Is that you " i cried

" yes India it is why are you calling at this time its the middle of the night over here"

" im a bad child" i cried harder

" no your not why would you say that ?"

" mummy said i was a bad child and that i need to be like Hollie but i dont want to be like Hollie as she is no fun daddy she can't even play dragons "

" why would your mum say that sweetheart"

" because i was riding my bike in the house and i hit the side of the coffee table and i broke her vase the one that grandma brought her but it was an accident daddy i pinky promise"

"why were you riding your bike in the house" John asked trying not to giggle

" it was raining outside and i wanted to ride my bike"

" your mummy loved that vase and once she has calmed down she will be nice again i promise"

" she wont she hates me"

' she does not sweetheart. now i know it is your bedtime now so go and brush your teeth get you jim jams on and get to bed missy "

" ok daddy i love you"

" i love you more and India don't you ever change i love you just the way you are"

" i love you the way you are to daddy"

India hung up the phone and climbed down the stairs and put it back on its holder when she overheard Cynthia and Paul talking in the kitchen

" her behaviour is getting worse Paul i just can't cope with her when John is away he is the only one that can handle her. She behaves herself for George and Ringo but when she is with me she just goes wild"

" she is just hyper darling and she is just like John she does things then thinks about it after "

" i can't handle her anymore Paul yesterday she threw the cereal around the living room the day before that she emptied all the shampoo onto the carpets so they were all soapy and then slid across them. Paul she is 8 years old she should be past all this sillyness now. hollie is so much better behaved than her. she drives me mad most of the time i just wish she could be good"

India went upstairs and got into her pjamas and went and brushed her teeth and she climbed into bed determined that she would change and be good like hollie"