drugs?

I woke up with that familiar feeling in my stomach. I felt complete dread. It was another school day and school days were the worst days.

I got outta bed and jumped into the shower and got dressed for the day ahead. I walked into the kitchen and seen my mum and dad kissing each other.

"Ugh it's way to early to have to deal with yous pda's"

They both looked confused.

"What's pda's". Cyn asked

"Public displays of affection."

They both laughed.

" You will be all for those pda's when you get a boyfriend" Cyn laughed

John's face turned into a look of disgust.

"She's never allowed a boyfriend"

" I won't ever have a boyfriend" I said looking down at my feet.

"Why not?" Cyn asked

"Look at me. Look at my face. Im to ugly for anyone to want to be with me"

John and Cyn looked at each other there expressions both showing how hurt that sentence made them.

"Your stunning sweetie and any boy would be lucky to have you."

I kept looking at my feet with tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"That's not true. I'm ugly and fat and disgusting and that's just the way it is. Anyway I gotta go to school."

I walked away leaving  them behind feeling sad for me.

I walked the hallways of the school my eyes staring at the floor. I was hoping that if I never looked at anyone that maybe just maybe I'd become invisible to everyone. I didn't want to be seen by anybody. I wanted to evaporate into the background and never been seen again but it never worked out I was painfully visible.

"Oh look it's that ugly Lennon girl" one girl sneered

I felt tears begin to fill my eyes but I focused on my shoes and focused on becoming invisable

"She is so fat look at her stomach that's seriously just disgusting"

Every word they spoke poked a hole in my heart and there insults created more heartache and even more insecurities.

"She is just so ugly. I have never seen anybody as ugly as her but she gets her ugly from her freak of a druggie dad"

"Leave him alone" I shouted making the girls stare at me.

"Oh look at Lennon pretending to be tough she's so pathetic"

I hated this and I didn't know how much more I could take

"Leave her alone"

I heard a males voice shout making the 3 bullies turn to look at him.

"Oh look the schools druggie is protecting her. How sweet " the girls laughed while walking away.

" are you ok?"

I looked up to see Dylan. He was in some of the same classes as me but we have never spoken before as he takes drugs and I have always avoided him so I was surprised that he came to help me and I didn't understand why he did.

"I'm ok. Thank you for helping me"

"It's ok you look stressed. Wanna come with me and we can do something to relax you and help you threw the day?".

I grew scared what does he mean?

" what do you mean?"

"I've got some cannabis here. If you smoke a bit of it it will help calm you down I promise"

Dad always warned me that no matter what I do in life to stay away from drugs as every drug has the opportunity to destroy your life but the thought of getting some relief from all this pain sounded good but I don't know what to do. Should I do it or say no.