having to tell john

John's pov

It has been exactly  6 hours and 15 minutes since India went missing and we have no news about where she is. She is a 13 year old child who is hurt somewhere and is who knows where late at night in the company of 5 grown men.

The thoughts racing threw Johns mind were driving him wild. What If the men raped her or trying to sell her or if she has been kidnapped again. It is situations like this where John cursed his fame. He cursed that he was a public figure. He hated that people thought they could take anything from him including his own daughter. He hated that because of his own fame his daughter is now a target for the obsessed and the jealous people who hate me. I have and still receive death threats of people saying I deserve nothing and I'm going to burn in hell. And yeah it annoys me but I rather deal with all that than have my daughter experience a single second of it. Yeah I have made mistakes in the past I've made plenty of them. I have been misquoted and had the world hate me. I have done to much bad shit in my life they I think the universe is using the one thing that I care about to punish me my own daughter. It is like the world knows that I love my daughter's and the world is using one of them as a way to keep hurting me and I wish they would stop as my daughter is to loving, to sweet,to kind, to pure and to beautiful to be used in such a way.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear the doorbell ring

Paul got up from the chair that he was sitting in and answered the door

" Oh my god your safe. You're home" Paul shouted grabbing India and pulling her into a hug

Hearing what Paul has said Cynthia came running out from the dining room and ran to the door and grabbed India into a hug and started to cry.

India was just standing there rigid like a statue. She looked completely detached from emotion like she was in some type of a trance.

Paul led her into the living room where John was sitting. John was so deep in his thoughts that he hasn't heard anything

"John hunny snap out of it she's home India is home she is safe" Cynthia said calmly stroking johns back in a soothing manner.

John opened his eyes and seen India sitting there but she didn't look like his sweet girl. She looked like a empty shell she had no emotion she just sat there looking into space while wearing nothing but a towel and johns first thought is what horrible things have happened to her.

What happened to India