Final goodbye?

PAULS P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room thinking about what just happened with India I don't know why she was so upset with me I think she feels let down by me. I feel like a huge disappointment and I have hurt her even though my intentions were never to hurt her.

I was shook out of my thoughts by the sound of a scream followed by the a large crash followed by a thud and I ran outside to see what is was that was causing the noise and when I arrived at the porch I stood and stared at the scene in front of me there was a car crash and there was someone lying on the ground she looked young and I ran over to see if I could be of any assistance and that was the moment my heart stopped and everything started to spin and I felt ill like I was in some kind of nightmare.

I saw India lying there in a pool of blood her little body not moving and I knew that she was dead and I started to scream I just stood staring at her lifeless body and I screamed and I was frozen to the spot my mind whirling around with thoughts of despair and how she couldn't be dead she was only 9 she was still a baby and Paul fell to his knees and cried.

Thankfully the security man had already called the ambulance and they arrived shortly after. The woman who was driving the car pulled herself out of the smashed up car and she was unmarked and when Paul saw her he felt this anger rise in him and he got to his feet and charged over to the woman who was visably shaken and crying

" do you see what you have done? take a fucking long hard look at her you fucking killed her she was only 9 she was still a baby and she was mad at me she died being mad at me"

" she ran out into the road I was not speeding she just ran out and I could not stop in time I did not mean any of this " she cried

The ambulance arrived at the man and woman ran out and straight to India and the felt her pulse and Paul saw the look in their eyes and he knew his instants were right she was dead.

" we have a pulse it is very faint but it is still there we need to get her to hospital right now"

" what she is alive" Paul asked shocked

" yes barely "

" oh thank god oh my god I cant believe it uhm I need to call her dad he needs to know"

" you can call him when we get to hospital we have no time to be wasting"

Paul arrived at the hospital and was in the family room  and he was getting ready to call John to inform him that he nearly lost his daughter in the same way he lost his mother

" john" he said into the phone"

"hey Macca can you call me back later India isn't home from school yet and were flipping out"

"she is in hospital"

" what? she is in hospital what happened? is she ok?"

" she was in a car accident the ambulance rushed her straight into theatre I don't know anymore but she is in a bad way and I suggest you get down here straight away"

John hung up the phone before Paul could finish his sentence and he knew that John was now In full panic mode