the party

"Natalie Natalie" India shouted while running to catch up with her best friend

" hey India what's up" she said slowing up so her friend could catch her up

" well my dad is having a party tonight and he said I could bring one friend and I wondered if your like uh ya know free if you wanna come"

" oh my gosh of course I will come" she squealed hugging India

" cool so Mal will pick us up after school and if you need to he can stop of at your house for a bit then we will go to mine"

" I cant believe that I am going to be in the same room as the Beatles what are they like?"

" well George is not as quiet as he is made out to be. he is more serious than the rest of them but he is fun and caring and he is the one I go to if I need someone to talk to as he really cares and he listens. Ringo is crazy he is the one doing silly things to make everyone laugh and he is always dancing and he makes me laugh so much. Daddy is amazing he is way over protective of me and he can be abit mean when he is in a bad mood but he is really loving and he cares and he is hilarious"

" what about Paul you never mentioned him and he is my fav Beatle"

" well we aren't talking at the moment" India said sadly

" why not? why would anyone not talk to Paul"

" well he is with his new girl Linda and she has a daughter Heather and I swear she was created by the devil himself she lies to get me in trouble and everyone believes her lies and falls for the sweet little girl act and Paul believes her and he shouted at me once and now I ignore him"

" well here's hoping she wont be here tonight"

" they will be sadly"

India and Natalie made there way to class and threw out the whole day Natalie could not stop smiling as she was beyond excited at meeting her favourite band members.

India and Natalie were sitting in the corner of India's living room and George and Pattie and Ringo and Maureen and a few others were scattered around the room

I can't believe you asked my dad to marry you" India said laughing

" I can't believe I asked either I didn't mean to say that I meant to say nice to meet you but that came out and now I am so embarrassed"

" don't be embarrassed he loved it he likes to think that everyone finds him irresistible" india laughed

"oh my gosh india Paul's here"

India looked up to see Paul standing with Linda and Heather and John quickly went over to them and greeted them