𝟏𝟏.𝟐「 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm woken up by my alarm ringing loudly and I groan, rolling over to turn it off.

"JJ, wake up" I huff, lightly hitting his arm.

"Five more minutes, baby" He mumbles sleepily.

"We can't. Kie is probably on her way already" I reply.

"Odette" He groans, pulling me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek, making him smile but his eyes remain closed.

"Come on, J" I sigh, brushing his hair out of his face.

"Give me a proper kiss and I'll think about it" He bargains.

I roll my eyes and kiss him softly before moving to get up but he yanks me back down and kisses me again. He tries to kiss down my jaw but I push him down onto the mattress with a stern look. I look down at his ocean blue eyes and he pouts childishly.

"Get up, Maybank" I demand before climbing out of bed.

He groans loudly, rolling out of bed and I laugh at him in amusement

"You're evil" He declares, grabbing my hips.

"You're dramatic" I retort.

I'm abruptly swung over his shoulder and I squeak in surprise, grabbing onto him tightly.

"What are you doing?" I huff.

"We're gonna take a shower, princess" He answers.

After we've showered and dried off, I stand in front of my drawers in a towel. JJ wraps his arms around me and places his chin on my shoulder as I pick out some clothes.

I decide on a pair of light wash skinny jeans with rips at the knees and a white halter neck top. After passing JJ a grey top and pair of cargo shorts, I get changed into my outfit. I then pull my hair into a loose ponytail, leaving out a couple strands at the front to frame my face and I slip on my white chucks.

A car horn beeps outside and I grab my white backpack, throwing JJ and I's things inside before we head downstairs to meet Kiara and Pope.

In no time at all we reach the high school and I frown deeply, not wanting to even exit the car. Kiara parks and we all reluctantly climb out. JJ takes a big swig from his flask and tries to hand it to me.

"Hey, chill out" Kiara warns the blonde as I take a sip and place the flask in my backpack.

"If I black out, just don't remind me" JJ jokes.

"That's not funny" Kiara retorts.

"It's them" I hear a girl state and I look around to see everyone staring at us.

"There they are" Another girl adds.

"I wasn't sure they'd show up" A boy tells his friend.

"I heard they got arrested" A girl replies.

"That wouldn't surprise me" A boy responds.