𝟐𝟎.𝟏「𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Nice work, John B. You know these things lock from the outside, right?" JJ speaks up, finally breaking the silence.

"Okay, I was just trying to get us on the boat, JJ" John B retorts "I wasn't thinking that far ahead"

"Yeah, well now we're stuck in here like rats" JJ declares "In this death cage!"

"It's hot" Kiara complains, taking off her jacket.

"Okay, JJ, you're not helping" Pope tells him.

"You don't have a lot of room to talk right now, Pope" JJ turns on him now "You said you had a plan, but what happened to thinking ahead?"

"I find your lack of self-knowledge disturbing" Pope counters and JJ laughs in disbelief.

"Last I checked, you literally shot an oil container with the gat. Remember that?" JJ rips into the other boy.

"Oh my God! Shut up. Shut up!" Kiara demands, slamming her boot onto the cage opposite her so that her leg is separating the boys "Pull it together"

JJ and Pope let out sighs in unison and I stand up, taking my jacket off to tie it around my waist.

"It's boiling in here" I huff out.

"Let's try to find a way out of here" Pope says.

"Yes, please" I nod.

"Hey, Pope, how do you kill a snake?" JJ suddenly asks.

"You go for the head" Pope answers.

"Exactly. But the head, in this instance, is the bridge" JJ explains with a wicked smile "To take the bridge, we need maximum firepower. And I happen to know that there's an armory on this ship in case of pirate attacks"

"Pirate attacks" Kiara scoffs, pulling herself to her feet "You lost me"

"If we take that- I'm not just talking pistols. I'm talking knives" JJ says enthusiastically.

"Killing everybody here is not a plan" Kiara snaps at him and strides past.

"Ah, we lost her. But I'm serious. If we get to the armory, I'm talking AKs, pistols, knives, double-barrels" JJ rants wildly.

"JJ!" John B groans, grabbing the blonde by the shoulders.

"What?" JJ asks in confusion.

"We gotta get out of here. We can't do anything     if we're still stuck in here" My brother presses.

"If I get enough pressure, I can Spartan kick that thing open" JJ suggests.

"You're not kicking shit" John B retorts in annoyance.

"I can kick it!" JJ argues.

"No, you can't" I butt in.

"Yes, I can" He counters.

"The last time you tried to pull that move, you sprained your ankle and whined like a baby about it" I say matter of factly and John B points at me with an 'I told you so' look on his face.