𝟏𝟗.𝟓「𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The sound of my phone ringing fills my bedroom and I leap off my bed, immediately snatching it off my bedside table and answering it.

"Hello?" I answer, realising I didn't check the caller ID.

"Odette, we're outside" Kiara's voice speaks.

"Come on! We need you, O" Pope adds.

"Give me five seconds" I reply, hanging up and slipping my phone into the back pocket of my denim jeans.

I slide on my dirty white chucks and pull on JJ's old leather jacket on top of the white crop top I'm wearing before dashing out my room. As I rush into the living room, Jason and Ophelia look up at me from their spot on the table and Faye looks at me from where she's building legos.

"I have to go-" I start to say.

"Because the Pogues need you" Ophelia finishes for me with a frown of disappointment.

"They do" I confirm.

"Go" She tells me.

"Really?" I question in surprise.

"My brother in law is out there doing something incredibly stupid. I can feel it in my bones" Ophelia explains with a defeated sigh "Go help him before he hurts himself"

"I love you. All of you" I smile, dashing around the room to kiss all three of them on the head and heading straight for the door.

"Behave!" Jason warns me.

"It's my middle name!" I holler back, slamming the door shut and sprinting towards Kiara's mother's car.

I jump into the back seat and they both turn to me, immediately giving me the update on the situation we're currently in. Kiara starts up the car and Pope continues to explain about what happened after Shoupe picked us up.

"So Rafe has the cross and he dumped a body before beating Pope's ass, Rose kidnapped Sarah so JJ and JB are following them and Kiara might end up at a wilderness camp?" I repeat everything I've heard.

"Yes, exactly" Kiara agrees.

"Holy shit, guys" I snap out "I was gone for one night"

"It doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is getting that cross back"

"And Sarah" Kiara adds.

"Also JJ and John B if we're feeling generous" I shrug sarcastically.

"John B still hasn't text us back. He's supposed to send us the location" Pope stresses.

"I have JJ's location" I perk up in realisation, causing both my friends to look at me in confusion "It's an app we downloaded incase one of us ever went missing, but that's besides the point. I have their location"

I pull out my phone and get up the app, tapping on JJ's icon so the location and times pop up.

"Here" I show them.