𝟏𝟕.𝟐「 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
「 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 」

JJ, Kiara and I walk down the pier towards John B and Pope who are laying in the HMS Pogue.

"Hot potato, hot potato, hot potato two!" JJ hollers, throwing a beer at the boys which neither of them catches and I laugh.

"Impressive catch" Kiara compliments sarcastically.

"Oh! He shoots!" JJ chuckles.

"I need another one" John B replies.

"One, two. One, two" JJ says, throwing him another can.

"I'll take that" John B states, catching the van before JJ throws another to Pope who also catches his.

"All right" JJ chirps before putting his hands on the railing either side of me and putting his chin on my shoulder "What are you guys doing down here? Having a good cry?"

"Cry?" Pope says, his voice an octave higher as he looks at John B.

"Cry? What are you talking- We don't cry" John B argues.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" Kiara tells the brunette.

"You think she'll come around?" John B asks.

"Yeah, dude" Kiara nods.

"She's one of us now" I assure him.

"Sarah's a Pogue" John B smiles to himself "She'll come around. Yep. You know, she'll come back to me. Right"

"You know, I was just thinking about it. I'm gonna do a backflip" He adds.

"You're lying" Kiara gasps.

"I won't do it?" John B asks in disbelief.

"You won't" JJ challenges.

"No way, JB" I giggle.

"You got any money?" Kiara asks.

"Hold my beer that you already dropped" John B says, handing JJ his can.

"I wanna see you do it!" Pope encourages him.

Without any further debate, John B back flips off of the HMS and into the water. We all scream in encouragement and throw our hands up in the air.

"Yeah!" We holler loudly.

"That's my boy!" JJ shouts.

"Woogity woogity, baby!" John B yells from the water.

"John B!" Kiara cheers.

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

I'm woken up to Pope talking and I groan loudly, hiding my face in the crook of JJ's neck. The blonde boy hums in his sleep, squeezing my thigh and slipping his other hand up the back of my shirt to hold me down against his chest.