𝟏𝟒.𝟑「 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Get it, Pope!" Sarah hollers as JJ and Pope push each other, trying to tip the other's balance.

"Go, JJ!" I counter from my place on Kiara's lap and the blonde boy grins widely, pushing our friend hard.

Pope tips back but managed to catch himself with a whoop.

"Yes! Yeah!" Pope cheers.

"Okay!" JJ snaps, grabbing the boy and trying to tackle him to the ground but Pope puts up a good fight "Ah! Good, good, good, good, good! Get on the leg! Oh!"

"With the single leg sweep!" John B yells and Pope gets JJ onto the grass.

"You've got a new technique now" JJ laughs as Pope gets up, raising his arms in triumph.

"Oh no! No!" Sarah coos.

"When did you start wrestling?" John B jokes.

"I dunno" Pope shrugs, picking up his shirt with a smile "I'm done. I'm out of here"

"Did you have too many beers?" JJ asks in a funny accent, making me laugh before asking in a normal voice "You want a round two?"

"Yeah, I think I'll take my losses" Pope calls back as he walks away.

Kiara taps my thigh and I stand up, letting the girl get up and grab her top.

"Are you heading too?" I ask her with a pout and she winks at me.

"Really?!" Sarah gasps as Kiara follows after Pope.

"Oh yeah" JJ grins "Way to be discreet!"

"I leave, and this is what happens" John B scoffs.

"All the Pogues are macking. The rule has been forgotten" I declare and Sarah laughs.

"Are you blaming us?" JJ asks in disbelief.

"Just a little bit" John B answers and I throw Sarah's discarded flip flop at him, the object bouncing off his chest "Ow!"

JJ, Sarah and I laugh in amusement at the scowling boy as he picks up his drink before shaking it.

"Uh oh. Your boy's out. Beer time" The brunette chirps, getting up.

"You guys are the ones that died, okay?" JJ continues the previous argument.

"Literally one job, JJ" Sarah replies with an amused smile.

"Okay" He scoffs.

"No Pogue on Pogue macking!" Sarah announces.

"One job? Sarah, one job? Okay- Who got you the Phantom? Huh? You ever think about that?" JJ argues.

"Only one, ya know" Sarah stands her ground and I laugh at the bickering blondes.

"No. You guys weren't there" JJ protests.

"No. No excuses. You're a Pogue. You should know this" Sarah retorts.