𝟏𝟓.𝟑「 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐂𝐄 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Come on, princess. Just open the door" JJ groans as I stand in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror with a disgusted look on my face.

"I look like I'm wearing a white trash bag!" I huff, tugging at the white ambulance uniform.

"I bet you pull it off" JJ argues as I pull my hair into a ponytail.

"You owe me big time, mister" I warn him as I unlock the door.

"I'll make it up to you" He assures me.

I pull the door open and his eyes scan my baggy uniform clad body with a wolf whistle.

"Shut up, JJ" I push him, trying not to smile.

"My girl is looking like a snack" He jokes, wrapping his arms around me.

"Snack? Sir, I'm a full course meal" I correct him and he grins "Ugly fit or not"

"I couldn't agree more" He hums, kissing my nose and I scrunch it up, playfully pushing him off of me.

"We have a brother to bust out of prison" I remind him.

"Oh, shit" He realises, tugging me towards the door.

"Distracting me with your cute self" He mutters as we walk through the house and I giggle, shaking my head.

"Where are you two going?" Ophelia questions as we enter the living room.

"And why are you dressed like that?" Jason adds.

"We have a secret mission" JJ answers vaguely.

"Is this some weird kinky shit? A role play thing? Is the ambulance a prop?" Jason asks and I look at my sister in disbelief but she too seems genuinely curious.

"Sure. Let's go with that" JJ agrees, tugging me towards the door.

"Use protection!" Ophelia warns us.

"I cannot believe you're letting them think we're getting off to role play in an ambulance" I cringe as I jump into the passenger seat.

"Is it really that unbelievable? We're pretty weird" JJ counters, driving away from the house.

"Not that weird!" I gasp in disbelief.

"Says the girl that asked me if I'd let her peg me last week" He scoffs and I pout.

"You never did answer the question" I grumble.

"I said no" He says in exasperation.

"It wasn't a very convincing no. You seemed like you wanted to think about it" I argue with the blonde who glares at me.

"Odette" He groans.

"Is it because you're scared?" I question curiously "Cause you don't gotta be scared, handsome. I'll be gentle"

"You're not sticking anything up my ass, Odette" He says sternly.

"The double standards in this ambulance are unreal" I comment and he rolls his eyes.