𝟒.𝟐「𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
「 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 」

"Don't let it get in your head. Three of them and two of us. That's some typical Kook shit right there" JJ tells Pope as he messes around with an orange.

Pope, JJ, Kiara and I are all currently in Heyward's, helping out since we fucked up with the deliveries.

"Hell yeah" Kiara agrees with JJ.

"What was your thought process, using your head?" JJ asks.

"I don't know, man. I just kind of acted off instinct, all right? I was a cornered animal" Pope answers.

"Hey, Pope! Someone here to see you" Heyward states and I look up to see Deputy Shoupe.

oh fuck

"Evening, Officer" Pope greets him nervously.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property" Shoupe declares and Pope looks at JJ and I in fear.

"What?" Heyward snaps in confusion.

"Keep your hands on the counter where I can see em" Shoupe demands.

"Young lady, get out of my way" He adds, turning to Kiara.

"Whoa. Shoupe, what'd he do? Huh?" Heyward asks.

"Look at the warrant" Shoupe answers, handcuffing Pope.

"You're arresting him?" Kiara says in disbelief.

"You can't do that!" I speak up and JJ pulls me back.

"You're just arresting my boy?" Heyward questions the officer.

"Dude, be careful!" Kiara snaps as Shoupe yanks Pope back.

"Shoupe, are you listening?" Heyward barks.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney-" Shoupe starts.

"How much did they pay you, man?!" JJ hollers.

Shoupe pushes Pope to the door and we all follow, shouting in disbelief at the officer who refuses to listen to us. JJ jumps forward and Heyward holds him back as Kiara and I continue to yell at Shoupe.

"You're being ridiculous!" I shriek.

"She's right, Shoupe. My boy didn't do shit!" Heyward defends his son.

"Let him go!" Kiara snaps.

"It wasn't him! It was me!" I hear JJ scream and my heart stops as I turn to the guilty looking boy.

"JJ, no" I gasp, running towards him but he pushes me away.

"He tried to talk me out of it, but I was mad because him and Odette had just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit" JJ tells Shoupe and tears well up in my eyes as Kiara wraps her arms around me.