𝟐𝟏.𝟏「𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐌 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Currently, I'm laid stomach down on a bed in a room that I've recently claimed as my own and I'm flipping through a magazine in boredom. Physically, I'm in my room but I'm not home. If we're being technical then geographically, I'm in the Cameron family's Guadeloupe house.

A knock on the door tears me from my magazine and I look up to see the door being pushed open, Wheezie Cameron's cheery face peeking around the white painted wood.

"Why are you all cooped up in here?" Wheezie asks me curiously, inviting herself in like she often does.

"I'm being held hostage, Zie. I thought we established this over a month ago" I banter with her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"I mean in your room, not the house" She corrects herself and I sit up, giving her room to sit down on my bed.

"There's a possible buyer for the cross here so Rafe told me to stay in my room" I explain with a displeased from.

"Since when was Rafe your dad?" Wheezie snarks, clearly not amused with her brother for locking me up further.

"That's exactly what I was thinking" I scoff.

My door creaks open for a second time, a knock on the door and a blonde head of hair popping into the room.

"Just letting you know that the buyer is gone. You can leave your room if you want to" Rose informs me.

"Thanks, Rose" I smile gratefully.

She nods at me with a half smile and disappears again as Wheeze jumps to her feet.

"I'm gonna go to the pool. If you want to join, bring your goggles" The younger girl tells me and I snort in amusement.

"Sure thing, Zie" I nod and she skips away to her room to change I assume.

I pull myself to my feet and pad out of my room, taking a walk around the large house to stretch my legs. As I pass Rafe's room, I see that he's in a more casual set of clothes than he was earlier and he's packing a bag.

"Where do you think you're going?" I question the Cameron boy, leaning against his doorframe.

He looks over at me in surprise and I cross my arms over my chest with a stern look on my face as he relaxes his shoulders at the sight of me.

"I have to meet up with a buyer. He's got some questions and wants to meet face to face" Rafe explains simply.

"Can I come with you?" I ask hopefully.

"Odette" He breathes out, looking at me with a warning expression "You know that my dad won't allow that"

"The old man's in a coma, Ray. He won't even know" I argue.

"You can't come with me" Rafe states sternly and I stand up straight.

"Please?" I whine.

"No" He retorts.

"I thought you were in charge, huh? Sounds like you're still daddy's little bitch boy to me" I snap in irritation and he glares at me.