𝟓.𝟏「𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stare up at the ceiling and listen to JJ's soft snores. He snuggles closer to me and I smile down at him, playing with his hair as he naps.

My eyes drift over to the alarm clock on the bedside table and I stifle a groan when I see the time.

"JJ?" I whisper and he stirs.

"Wake up, J" I add.

"Come on, baby. Five more minutes" He whines and hides his face on my stomach, pulling the covers over his head.

"Baby?" I repeat with a smirk.

"Shh" He replies, kissing my stomach.

"JJ, I have to go" I tell him.

He pokes his head out the covers and looks up at me in confusion.

"Where are you going?" He asks me.

"Midsummers, remember? I go with Kie every year" I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't understand why you like going to that. It's stupid" He scoffs.

"It's not stupid, it's kinda fun. Plus, I'm only there for Kie" I shrug.

"Are you actually gonna leave me after we just had sex? I didn't take you for a hump and dump kinda girl, princess" JJ whines dramatically and I giggle, pulling his face up to mine.

"Don't be such a big baby, JJ. You'll see me later" I tell him and before he can reply, I lean in.

I press a soft kiss onto his lips and as I try to pull away, JJ deepens the kiss. I smile into it and wrap my arms around his neck.

His arms snake around me and I feel him tug at the string of my bikini which I just retied. I flip him onto his back and grab his hands, pinning them above his head. We pull away and I smirk down at the boy who glares up at me playfully.

"Whatcha gonna do now, princess?" JJ taunts cheekily.

"I'm gonna get dressed" I answer, making a move to get off him.

JJ slips out my hold and grabs my hips, holding me in place.

"Don't go" He pouts.

"I'm late, J. Kie is going to kill me" I tell him.

"I hate Kie" He grumbles, letting me go.

"No, you don't" I laugh, pecking his cheek and hopping off the bed.

I slip on my shorts and shoes before searching for my tank top.

"Do you know where I threw my top? I can't find it" I ask the blonde who is pulling himself out of bed.

"I can't remember. I was kinda busy" He shrugs with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

I grab the first thing I see which happens to be a grey zippy and I throw it on, zipping it right up.

"Have I ever told you that you look hot in my clothes?" JJ teases, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.