𝟏𝟏.𝟑「 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I never doubted them" JJ declares as we walk towards the Wreck.

"I owe you five bucks" Kiara replies.

"Damn right, you do" I laugh.

"Kiara, I need those setups done by five!" Anna shouts.

"There are other people that work here" Kiara retorts.

"None of 'em are my children" Anna quips.

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that" Pope groans as we take a seat on the dock.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asks.

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas" Pope scoffs.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later. So I'd we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it, like, yesterday" Kiara states.

"How do we do that?" I ask curiously.

"I'll tell you how we do it" JJ replies.

"So you have it all planned out?" Pope asks sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact, I do" JJ grins "We kidnap Rafe"

"I'm sorry, what?" Pope asks in surprise.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking" JJ explains.

"Are you out of your damn mind?" I ask in disbelief.

"You know, torture's a war crime" Kiara pipes up.

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony" Pope says sassily.

"All right, well, what do you got, Pope?" JJ retorts, sitting down next to me and wrapping an arm around me "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done"

"You're an idiot" I scoff, pushing his face away from me.

He swiftly pulls me onto his lap and presses a kiss to my cheek, making me smile.

"Guys, all we need is a material witness. We saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside it. He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered" Pope rants "We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record"

"How do we do that?" Kiara asks.

"A little light espionage" Pope answers with a smile.

"A little ghost recon" JJ adds.

"Woogity woogity" Pope grins.

"Woogity, baby" JJ replies, the two boys doing a weird handshake.

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight lipped" Pope states from the passenger seat.

"So then direct approach gets my vote" JJ says from beside me, cocking his gun and my eyes widen.