𝟐𝟎.𝟑「𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Attention, all passengers and crew. Report to the tween forward hull" The PA blares loudly "Attention, all passengers, all crew, report to the tween forward hull. That's an order. Repeat. All hands and all passengers report to the tween forward hull immediately"

"They did it. They took the bridge" John B mumbles in surprise.

"That's our boy" JJ grins widely, the two of them reaching for the vent cover "Okay, split up. Once they're all in the hull, Kie and I will lock them inside"

"I'll find Sarah and get the lifeboat" John B continues, the two of them climbing out onto the deck.

"We'll meet you, load the cross and get outta here" Kiara finishes, following them out.

"Let's roll" JJ chirps as I climb out last.

The trio turn and start to walk away but I clear my throat loudly, causing them all to turn to me.

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask them, being forgotten in the plan beginning to eat at my happiness.

"You can come with me" John B offers, looking at me guiltily and I frown.

"Nah, go get Sarah" I wave him off.

"Odette" JJ speaks but I hold my hand up, silencing him.

"I'll go find Pope. At least he remembers I'm here" I declare bitterly and they all frown, but I don't pay it any mind.

I storm past the trio and start making my way through the boat, to find the bridge. Anger races throughout my body, leaving me a seething pit of rage and all I can see is red as I stomp through the corridors of the cabins.

I"m abruptly grabbed and I spin around without hesitation, throwing my right fist out until it connects with something hard.

"Ow!" A feminine voice screeches and my eyes blow widen when I see the blonde head of hair.

"Oh my God, Sarah. I'm so sorry" I immediately apologise, my rage fizzling into guilt like it always does after I do something stupid.

She ignores my apologies, crushing me in a hug and I melt into her arms, letting myself feel her loving embrace.

"Remind me to never piss you off" She mumbles and we both let out a laugh, pulling apart.

"You scared me" I admit and she sheepishly smiles, her jaw an angry red colour that makes me grimace "Yikes, I got you good"

"I shouldn't of grabbed you. I was just so happy to see you. Where are the others?" She questions me.

"JJ and Kiara are locking everyone into the tween forward hall. Pope and Cleo have the captain at knife point to get the cross back. And John B is searching for you" I explain to her and she takes in the information with a look of awe.

"We have to find John B" She tells me, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her.

I follow behind the girl as she weaves through the corridors until we get outside and I spot a lifeboat, pulling Sarah to stop.